Runescape Buy Characters, RS Sell Buy Characters, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Zerker 90 Str! 83 Fishing, D GlovesWanting to sell this account for around 20m+, Will not go first. The account has around 30+ rune defenders on it, All the basic zerker quests done. Never did DT. The account does have recovery questions and a bank pink which will be handed over. Also I'll finish training the attack to 70 if you like. Feel free to add me at Rediculous-rage@[paypal] selling level 59, 1 defence pure. 60 dung 93 magei no longer play this account, reason being is that i paid on jagex forums to unban my maxed pure. Not looking for a great deal of money for this "will not go first" - open to offers = [email protected] wealth: img5.imageshack.us/i/sythemmills.png/ combat level: img837.imageshack.us/i/sythecb.png/ stats: img849.imageshack.us/i/statsab.png/ proof of ownership: img834.imageshack.us/i/hmmmo.png/ img862.imageshack.us/i/sythee.png/ img222.imageshack.us/i/questc.png/Selling Great Pure!!!I am asking for RSGP so make me an offer! Level 67 combat: 90 str, 73hp, 60atk, 1 def Lost City is completed = wield DDS Never botted on the account, I enjoy training. Account is a great starter, very good for staking img5.imageshack.us/i/62996257.png/Selling Level 76 with 1 defence 99 range 95 magic and more *PAYPAL ONLY*Im done playing this game so im selling my level 76 with 99 range 95 magic 85 str 85 hp This account is currently ranged based needs 4more str levels to be melee based (Read Entire Post) THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT FOR $95.00 Do not post if you dont want to buy or you will be reported as spam Contact- zqcebw81808@ *has full zammy book, dt done, mm done,regicide done, rolving eyes done, addy gloves and accumulator* *No recoveries* *No email set* *in the last picture those are the items that come with the account*[RSGP]Zerker 99 Range 90 Str 90 Mage[RSGP]Hey sythe, i've decided to sell my zerker for RSGP A/W=40M Please contact my or post here if interested : Simpcanada@ I will meet you in game on the account for verification if necessary Pics Simpcanada@ if interested, thanks![RS GP|Paypal] 95 Staker [99 strength][Multiple Spaced Name] ( 1 2)Hello, I am selling my 95 staker. It has an original multiple spaced runescape name. The account is unable to be looked up on high scores which grants it another advantage when staking. I am the original owner and will grant the highest bidder with all of the account information. The bank has no gp of significance and comes with dragon defender, mithril gloves, and some event items. and vouches are in sig. An OMM or TRUSTED MM will be used if you are not going first. I will not be going first. I will not be doing any sort of 50/50.[rsgp]Selling Lvl 89 Rapier Pure[rsgp] ( 1 2 3)It has all pure quests done 81 dung almost 82 arcane stream/fcape/slayer helm Trying to get 200m for it. Will be looking for 50/50 tired of OMM Scamers or You Go 1st. message my email. Edit:Now has 30days of membership. Burnsidee@ Edit:Want to quit will do 130m 50/50 add my Sellin MAXED 25 DEFENCE PURE/STAKER R$GP!!!!!!!!!!!! ( 1 2)If You Would Like To Chat Inbox/Post Your Msm Ill Add You Looking For 100m Rsgp Will Use Omm Ur Expense 114 Quest Points, Rune Gloves, What Lies Below/Would Be 32 Def With Turm, Zerker Ring (i), Bank 3mil Comes With Full Account Details Ofcourse/Decently Rare Name++ Also 1 Summoning Makes This Account A Great Staker

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.