Runescape Buy Characters, RS Buy Character, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP ONLY]Awesome level 71 armor staker!I was originally going to use this account for myself, but with low funds and a main to dungeoneer 24/7 with, I feel it's useless. My main can stake pretty well itself so yeah. Anyways, here are the pictures. As said in the title, RSGP ONLY! I also will not be going first. Despite my lack of posts, I've already have far too many scam attempts, so you can go first. Use an MM if you really want to. With the purchase of the account, I'll be sure the registered email will be changed to whatever you like. Make your offers now. My is [email protected] I'd MUCH prefer to talk this over if you're interested. Otherwise, leave a post below.[CHEAP][RSGP] -- Selling Fully Quested Zerker -- [RSGP][CHEAP]Ok people, i will give this account away for 8m. It has 0 black marks, i built it myself from scratch without botting or anything. It first was a pure and then i wanted something new. So i made it a zerker and now i don't like it. This account has 177 quest points (Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, Recipe for Disaster are complete). This zerker has all the required quests done. The friends list is fully deleted and is blank for you to add your friends. The combat stats include: 76 constitution 60 attack 82 strength 45 defence 85 range 43 prayer 71 magic The only other outstand stat is 99 cooking. The reason i am selling this account for cheap RsGp, is to help start up my new Obby Maul pure. THIS ACCOUNT COMES WITH MEMBERS TOO! Picture below. OK 8m! And it comes with 22 Days of Members! Add me on : [email protected] (Note: The picture below says 23 days left and i state above 22 days, this is because no-one has bought this account and i am re-posting)selling lvl 81 cb pure 72 dung 90 str!i accept paypal only if your paypal is verified, i might accept rsgp depending on offer, recovs and email are set but will be removed when i have a buyerCheap runescape accountSelling a level 99 whit total level: 1552. It have most off the holliday item's from 07 and to 2011. Display name: Clanis feel free to look it upp on the hiscore. Some off the stat's: 95 hunter, 87 woodcutting, 64 slayer, 88 strenght, 50 agility, 50 runecrafting, 62 crafthing. Look upp the rest off the stat's if wanted. It's level 104 in member world's. Will give earliest detail's about the account afther purchase. Add me on if interested. name: Sverre113 Or you can simply just pm on sythe. Hope i hear from youAlmost maxed level 90 ini pure. 99 str 99 magic 87 rangeThis account has all the quests a initiate pure needs done. It has rune gloves, dt finished, initiate armor, accumulator. If you are interested in buying this account please add my so we can talk : [email protected] I will be using a middle man unless you go first. I WILL NOT GO FIRST. a/w:80milGreat Boxer! 3 99s Rare User Made Mills!-Login - Weath - Stats - Quests Hey, selling a level 104 main account. Have won a lot of money on this account and now I'm done and transfering money to main. Willing to go first if very trusted. Also will use OMM at your expence. Has 3 99's around 53M total exp, and a 3 letter username. Sorry if the pictures don't work as I can't seem to figure it out. RSGP only! Please PM me AND post if interested. Email/Recovs will be given to OMM. Yes, this account is under 100 CB in f2p. Thanks~ Mason EDIT: Now has 78 WoodCutting!Almost maxed level 90 ini pure. 99 str 99 magic 87 rangeThis account has all the quests a initiate pure needs done. It has rune gloves, dt finished, initiate armor, accumulator. If you are interested in buying this account please add my so we can talk : [email protected] I will be using a middle man unless you go first. I WILL NOT GO FIRST. a/w:80milSelling Sick love you claw/dds pure LVL 72 1 DEF 0/83xp PKING ACCSelling my claw pure, i couldn't decide to get it def and ruin the pure acc, nor get more attack so either option is up to you. Im accepting all offers and am willing to negotiate as long as the price is reasonable. I put a lot of time into this and its got great pking stats. 71+1 in pvp.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.