Runescape Buy Character, Buy Character RS, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

50m to spend on gmul pure/dds pure wit dt done ( 1 2)Lookn for a pure with 1 deff 90+ str and all quest done for pure... I also want all info to account must be orginal owner.. Omm will most likely be used and I will pay.. Respond on here if i like ill pm[RSGP] SOL Staker / AGS Pureselling this because ive already made tons of cash and making a whole new kind of staker right now. Pictures: Offer Away, leave a ! Will use selling almost maxed puretrying to sell 10 def pure with a few things extra this account has rune gloves and can use handcannon, would like to get a level 60-65 pure with around 25m. even though its 10 thiev desert treasure is done, its 10 due to the rollback. handcannon is able to be used also over 300m put into this account on mage, range and summon.selling pureSelling Level 78, 1 prayer staker for RSGP[PP]Selling lv 80 Rune Pure (Void,Dragon Gloves,Torso,Rune Def)[PP]selling almost maxed puretrying to sell 10 def pure with a few things extra this account has rune gloves and can use handcannon, would like to get a level 60-65 pure with around 25m. even though its 10 thiev desert treasure is done, its 10 due to the rollback. handcannon is able to be used also over 300m put into this account on mage, range and summon.[PP]Selling lv 80 Rune Pure (Void,Dragon Gloves,Torso,Rune Def)[PP]I WILL NOT GO FIRST unless you are HIGHLY trusted. :[email protected] NO 10m or runes on the account. SELLING THIS ACCOUNT FOR ONLY $30 pp gift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.