Runescape Buy Accounts, Trade RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[rsgp] Auctioning Beastly Pure W/ 85 Magic/ 84 Range/Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 1.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 2.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 3.png I duno if the pictures will work; If not, I'll resize them at Tinypic, giving them an official link. First Rule: I WILL NOT GO FIRST. My account is worth more than the money. I've been scammed badly once when I trusted a guy and went first. Horrible, horrible, horrible feeling. I left runescape for two months after that. Second Rule: We will talk in PM on here, not via Runescape and not via email. Third Rule: Uhh... I like the number three. My pure got hacked a while back. He used to be a legit level 63 pure with 1 defense. Now it's 40, as you can see. He's started RFD and done nearly every f2p quest. He was an EXTREMELY epic pure back in the day. I lagged out and came back to find my target dead. It's hard to adjust to the 40 defense now. Pking with him is just not the same and... Well, I have a str pure now. He has an epic original name that would be rare if it wasn't for the 0 replacing the O. It's best fitting for a range pure. Alas, I must say goodbye to my baby. We shall auction or you can PM me offers... If you think they're high enough.[rsgp] Auctioning Beastly Pure W/ 85 Magic/ 84 Range/Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 1.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 2.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 3.png I duno if the pictures will work; If not, I'll resize them at Tinypic, giving them an official link. First Rule: I WILL NOT GO FIRST. My account is worth more than the money. I've been scammed badly once when I trusted a guy and went first. Horrible, horrible, horrible feeling. I left runescape for two months after that. Second Rule: We will talk in PM on here, not via Runescape and not via email. Third Rule: Uhh... I like the number three. My pure got hacked a while back. He used to be a legit level 63 pure with 1 defense. Now it's 40, as you can see. He's fairly quested, at least he's started RFD and done nearly every f2p quest. He was an EXTREMELY epic pure back in the day. I lagged out and came back to find my target dead. It's hard to adjust to the 40 defense now. Pking with him is just not the same and... Well, I have a str pure now. He has an epic original name that would be rare if it wasn't for the 0 replacing the O. It's best fitting for a range pure. Alas, I must say goodbye to my baby. We shall auction or you can PM me offers... If you think they're high enough.99 Range, 73 Combat, Quested! (RSGP ONLY)Selling my level 73 so i can get 99 pray on main. is in sig. I WILL NOT GO FIRST! im tired of getting scammed! s1143.photobucket/albums/...rent=poop2.png how do i make it so you can see the pic and not the link?[rsgp] Auctioning Beastly Pure W/ 85 Magic/ 84 RangeSelling a lvl 63hey there im selling this account because i hardly ever go on this account and currently making a low lvl account these are the stats img716.imageshack.us/i/meeez.jpg/ and my bank i know its got crap stuff in there haha :p img171.imageshack.us/i/bankmg.jpg/ im wondering how many mills u would pay for it and thanxSmurfettes Amazing Account SaleHey guys, I am selling 3 of my accounts in order to invest in some bots and get turmoil on my main 81 pray now . I will sell the accounts fairly cheap, just offer me a price and we'll go from there, also i will only go first if you are a mod or better. If not then either you first or we use an OMM and you must pay fees. I accept both RSGP and paypal I am the original owner so i can provide all details, if ur interested PM me with ur offer and THNX!!! My zerker pure My 2nd main MY boxer/MinerBuying a pure for RSGP, willing to spend 207m!!Sorry for double post, please close this thread. THanks![rsgp] Auctioning Beastly Pure W/ 85 Magic/ 84 Range/Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 1.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 2.png /Users/janethays/Desktop/Picture 3.png I duno if the pictures will work; If not, I'll resize them at Tinypic, giving them an official link. First Rule: I WILL NOT GO FIRST. My account is worth more than the money. I've been scammed badly once when I trusted a guy and went first. Horrible, horrible, horrible feeling. I left runescape for two months after that. If you cannot trust me seeing as I'm a newbie, we can go 50/50. Second Rule: We will talk in PM on here, not via Runescape and not via email. Third Rule: Uhh... I like the number three. My pure got hacked a while back. He used to be a legit level 63 pure with 1 defense. Now it's 40, as you can see. He's fairly quested, at least he's started RFD and done nearly every f2p quest. He was an EXTREMELY epic pure back in the day. I lagged out and came back to find my target dead. It's hard to adjust to the 40 defense now. Pking with him is just not the same and... Well, I have a str pure now. He has an epic original name that would be rare if it wasn't for the 0 replacing the O. It's best fitting for a range pure. Alas, I must say goodbye to my baby. We shall auction or you can PM me offers... If you think they're high enough.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.