Runescape Buy Accounts, Selling RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[FS] Sexy 99 STR ZERKER WITH 15M! l VENG l BARROWSGLOVESThis account has 15m and 76 attack now, c/b: 50$ a/w 65$ NEED TO SELL FAST! 96 cb f2p!Awesome lvl 68 pker 90 magic (RSGP)- Looking for rsgp onlySelling an amazing staker with chaotic wepOk i made this staker solely for the purpose of selling it it has an email login and ill be giving you full access to the email when you buy the account the account has 80 dung, but all the tokens form it are saved up (207k) and you can use them to buy whatever chaotic you like (rapier, or cls, maul not recommended for staking :p) I have all the info for the account that i will be giving you, it has never been made mems so it makes the account even safer more then willing to do a recovery test and use an omm as long as you can cover fees i want to sell this fast so the best offer i get in 3 days takes it home let me set the starting bid at 10m here are some pics: bank: combat: stats and tokens: cheers p.s. i know im new here and this is like my second post :p so i dont expect you to go first, if you are trusted ill glady go first, if not then we can use an omm thanks[Paypal] Selling Great Pure [Paypal]Hello Sythe, today i am selling this pure. I am looking for: Xbox Live Card 3-12 Months Paypal Rules: I will use a MM/OMM I will NOT go firstSelling lvl 63 f2p strength pureI know this account is not amazing and im not asking a lot for it maybe 10-20mish at the max if you think that's too much i guess i could talk something out but i got offered $15 for it and i dont really want irl money i just want rsgp for my mainBUYING range staker - MUST be 1 Prayer and 1 Summoning![RSGP]buying a good account $50any account will doquiting runescape giving away accounts for freewell im giving away my main and my pure this is the first time ive been on in a week just loged on them today to say hi to some friends for like 5 mins then loged cuz im at a library lol checking on stuff. but anyways. pm me if u want the accs. main is 86 att 94 str 74 def 92 range 70 pray 96 mage 93 hp 52 sum 108+7 combat pure is 60 att 83 str 20 def got hacked for it. 85 range 53 pray 99 mage 78 hp 66 dung and like 500k on it 1 sum 79 cb

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.