Runescape Buy Accounts, Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Cheap level 91 Zerker pure, 75 attack 85 str 45 DefenceHey guys, Not really looking for too much, this was a pure that i tried to make and just got bored of it, Decided to go back to my main.. It has membership for another 6 months :O Theiving Brawlers :O Post here or add my : [email protected] (DO NOT SEND ME PHISHERS OR I WILL TRACK WHERE YOU HAVE SENT THE EMAIL FROM.) ThanksSelling this MAGE BOXER account!10 pray 92 mage.Hello, so im selling this mage boxer account. Was training defence but than i quitted. It has 10 pray and dt done. Other combat stats didn't change combat level, except defence.(Need defence for good mage boxing.) A/W is 20m. If you wanan use a mm, u have to find one.Or you go 1st. add [email protected] PICTURES Pl0x3s![RSGP]Selling G mauler[RSGP]Hey, I want to sell my nice g mauler for some rsgp. I am not going first, so don't post here to ask me if i go first, because I don't (except you're staff) I am happy to use an omm or really trusted MM. You must post here with your , before adding me. (Some times I don't get an invite, so leave your here please) E-mail on the account gets removed, when I find a legit buyer. I also accept an upgrade My : [email protected] MY AWESOME PURE 99 ranged|94 mage|DTI'm selling my pure account. I will only accept paypal. Has done desert traisure. Is in green zone (will add picture later). I'm the original owner of this account. Reovery questions and e-mail registration will be removed! You can start making offers!great Skills~~selling A Great Starter Pure~~cheap!Hello, I have a pure that I am trying to get rid off. He is pretty good, pked alot with him back when I used. I now have a new pure and want to get rid of him. So here he is: You can make an offer on it as I am not sure what the worth is of.Sell Zerker 99str 75att 45def 82range f cape 80mage 72dung 15day member left: [email protected] Bid here. acc Got f cape,voids,tarso,d defenders.Selling Lvl 64+6 ! Dt Done. Good Stats [RSGP] ( 1 2)im getting rid of my pure and just playing on my main so im looking to sell it. depending on some of the offers i will set an auto win -dt done - good stats to turn it into initiate/zerker or keep it 1 def EMAIL OR ME:D[email protected][PP/RSGP] Gmauler Pure for sale [CHEAP]Here is pics: A/W: 6$ or 10M RSGP We will use MM unless you go first. If we use MM, and as soon I get the RSGP we will change the email to yours immediatly. It is 62 combat. Looking to sell today. It has 30 days membership left. So if you wanna get it, buy it today for more member days. I DO NOT SWAP, SO DO NOT POST ACCOUNTS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.