Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Buy Account, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

1 Defence Pure -Fully quested- Rs Classic Cape - 97 Magic 90 Range 77 DungHey! im selling a Very good Pure perfect for pking i WILL be only accepting rsgp we will meet ingame trusted mm will be used if needed A/w 30-40mAmazing 80 Attack/99 Str Turmoil Zerker, All 3 melee chaotics, 51mill Wealth!!Hello I am selling my amazing 80 Attack turmoil berserker pure account. The account is fully quested, and has 177 QP's. the quest items it has are Barrow gloves, Korasi's Sword, Ancient Prayers, Lunar spells, and Ancient spells, God Books, and much more. The account has 51mill value on it, as well as all THREE melee chaotics, Ring of vigour, Arcane stream, Amulet of zealots, Fire cape, and full elite melee void(with deflector) Please note: I am only selling for CASH and ONLY via playerup(They accept PayPal and Credit Card payments) To buy please follow this link(Also please read very bottom of this thread/post for further understanding as to how you are 100% safe from me ever recovering): playerup/offer/...alth-52511520/ Price: $215 USD (VIA playerup.com ONLY) Stats: Wealth: Amazing equipment: Fully Quested, 177 QP's!: Plenty of Brawler gloves to train skills fast!: Account has no Email Registered, Due to Jagex update i can't remove the recoveries but i will supply current answers for you to use until you set your own upon purchase: Account is 100% Clean, No offenses: For anyone worried about accounts being recovered, please read the following: playerup.com has my photo ID, and my address and other personal information. If i were to recover an account and you report me to them for it they would pursue legal action against me. Not to mention they have buyer insurance where if an account is recovered they refund you your money in market credits to purchase another account of the same price. Also I'd supply you with previous passwords, Transaction ID, where i created the account, ISP created under, and the recovery answers ( if account has recovery questions set to use until you set your own) upon purchase. My PlayerUp Vouches: To view vouches for yourself go to link: playerup/offer/...theshowerscene My : [email protected][RSGP] Lvl 79 Pure *CHEAP*I made this pure over a year ago, I havn't played this game in a long time and it accidentally got def Could be turned into a zerker has MM done and DT started, lots of quest items in the bank I'll take 10M post in the thread and pm me on sythe, currently dont use my muchlvl 70 1 def 92 mage 90 range[RSGP] Very good account.A/w: 40m Has Membership and rocks at wildy. Has All 1def pure quests done, dt, rfd up to addy gloves. etc. Screenies: Contact me on here or Xbox: AxGayXBeaner or runescape username: IG maulI[PP] Level 77 Pure. [PP]Hello, I'm quitting RuneScape and I would like to sell my account, it is a level 77 pure. (I am aware that I have low post count, and may come off as "untrusted" so I am willing to go first only if you are respected on sythe.) PayPal Only, IM NOT GOING FIRST. If you want an Official Middle Man it will be at YOUR Expense. Starting bid is $150. Pics: Quests: Contact me at: [email protected] Chaotic Pure with RSGP.Desired stats. 80 attack, 90+ str, 1 def, 90+ range (not super important), 90+ mage (not super important), 1 pray, 1 summoning. Must have chaotic rapier, a plus would be an additional longsword or maul. I will pay in RSGP, I realize I have no vouches and low posts, will buy first from ONLY highly trusted people. You offer in RSGP.[rsgp] looking for stakerlooking for a staker with 1 prayer/summoning. is [email protected] forst dragon ready acc! 10m in suppliesimageshack.us/photo/my-images...yingready.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ypicready.png/ imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/0bbyready2.png/ omm for trade rsgp or paypal accepted I MEAN IT WE USE OMM im not here to scam add my : [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.