Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

great tanker or fremmy base LOOK :DLevel 73 combat no recoveries no email the account has a username not an email login which is great Has 5k mith bolts and a few sets of black d hide and some black mystic tops Great stats to become a tanker or just leave its defence and own everyone Done Fremmenik Trials. Taking RSGP ONLY [email protected] . Add me Has accumulator img28.imageshack.us/i/rs5x.jpg/Sellin Maxed Out Turmoil Prod Chaotics Firecape Fully Quested!!hey guys im selling a good account on runescape. Maxed out addy daddy with a rich bank i will swap for a decent pure. in low lvls. because im tired of defence ppl fiting. acc has turmoil. add my [email protected] I will also swap the account for a main. but a decent main. as you can see in the screenies i have chaotic rapier d claws and ags and a sanata.. alot of gp and alot of other stuff worth $$ img291.imageshack.us/img291/713/image002fnw.jpg img194.imageshack.us/img194/361/image001eh.png just repost and i will not be going first or using OMM or MM because this acc is really important for me (PS) In first pict it shows name but old old name lol:pEpic Pure - 79 str 94 mage 80 rangeHey guys I've been lingering around sythe for years now and I know how this stuff works. I will get a MM if you want to pay the fees or split them. A/W = $60 with items A/W = $40 without items You will pay with PayPal Just bid on it by posting your bid and your . I will add you and pm you. If you need absolute proof this is my account I will give you some! I will update this thread with login pics as soon as I can delete recovs and email.. Also this account has like 29 days of members as of 24/3/11 edit: It has done dt, mm and has got mith gloves.. If you need proof i will show in game Bank and Stats HAPPY BIDDING![RSGP] Selling Lv85 rune pure, Lv94 range tank, and Lv106 boxer! [RSGP]I am selling 3 accounts for strictly just RSGP, i am no longer doing paypal becuz i cancelled my paypal account. I have no intention going first so if you think your going to convince me to go first then dont bother contacting me. I am highly trusted as i have omm's and mm's that have vouched for me. So its either you go first, 50/50, or we get a omm. Below are the accounts that i am selling, i will be accepting offers. [UPDATE] [Lv106 Boxer is now 98 Attack!] Here are the accs: First account is my level 85 rune pure with 99 str, A/W is 50m. Here are pics. img863.imageshack.us/i/legacy1.png/ img705.imageshack.us/i/avlg16...259348882.png/ Second account is my lv94 range tanker. A/W is 30m. Here are pics. img268.imageshack.us/i/logo11...228447454.png/ img4.imageshack.us/i/logo165950301263517500.png/ Last account is my Lv106 Boxer. [Now 98 attack] A/W is 100m. Made mils boxing with this pro account. tinypic/r/10gbfyb/7 tinypic/r/1zd1wt0/7 If you are interested in any account please contact me on , thanks. : [email protected] Maxed Out Addy Daddy.kosari.hey guys im selling a good account on runescape. Maxed out addy daddy with a rich bank i will swap for a decent pure. in low lvls. because im tired of defence ppl fiting. acc has turmoil. add my [email protected] I will also swap the account for a main. but a decent main. as you can see in the screenies i have chaotic rapier d claws and ags and a sanata.. alot of gp and alot of other stuff worth $$ img291.imageshack.us/img291/713/image002fnw.jpg img194.imageshack.us/img194/361/image001eh.png just repost and i will not be going first or using OMM or MM because this acc is really important for me (PS) In first pict it shows name but old old name lol:pselling good rune pure. 2 99's 99str.img29.imageshack.us/img29/6376/image002lf.jpg hey im selling a rune pure its p2p. till april18. acc is really good i 1item on it i bust aot of 30's lol. rest is up to you. i will swap it for a pure its cb 85.2 Letter name 78cb zerk pure! ( 1 2 3)61 attack 75str 45def 72range 43pray 70hp 54hunter/mining 61crafting/firemaking 51 smithing 2 letter name - Wanna know the name? Add "Rental" on rs and see the username! - hope not to be banned rofl COMES WITH FREE ACCOUNT - RARE NAME "Cigarettes" Auto-sell: 11M - Still for sale until Navy Blue buys it Current bid : 10M - Navy Blue Add me on > [email protected] or Pm me! ___________ RS CLASSIC ACCOUNT!Buying pure/zerker [RSGP]Post here ur offers links to thread Only good pures and zerkers no failed ones or low levels thanks

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.