Runescape Buy Account, Runescape LRSl Buy Accounts, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Selling 99 range 99 Fishing 94 mage, 89Hp Firecape, fully quested Zerker[RSGP] ( 1 2 3)Hey, I'm selling this sick zerker account. It has firecape, haiti gloves, (unused), membership till 24th of May 2011! It also has 17.5m fishing experience. 99 range, 94 mage. It has done upto rune gloves aswell. It's a great little pker, and with a low attack you could still make the account into a range tank. I chinned 80-99 range that's why It has a high hitpoints level. I know I am new to sythe but I have been using a other website called "Powerbot" and I felt as this was a better market to get stuck into. I will also be selling my main account Yes, I know I have a low postcount feedback etc. So we WILL use a VMM. I can also use TeamViewer to show (off) the account Any questions feel free to contact me via message to recieve my BANK -- OFFENCES -- STATS -- LOGIN --ZERKER pure 9m great price, get service :Dhello i am currently selling a runescape account that is a zerker pure here are some screen shots of it Stats imageshack.us/f/543/awsomeness045247.png/ Login imageshack.us/f/864/awsomeness045511.png/[RSGP]High lvl DT pure! MM done too! 1 DEF[RSGP]Selling this nice quested pure that's ready to pk. All offers are welcome, we will be doing this over . Key features 82 mage 84 range All of the important quests done (DT MM LC ETC) 97 cooking in case you want a quick 99. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us[RSGP/PP] lvl 71, 1 def, 99 mage beast pure! 60M+ bank, firecape!I'm selling my pure because I'm totally done with it, I just want to focus myself on my main from now on. Rules: - No spamming - OMM only or you go first (you pay OMM fees) - Willing to do a recovery check (you pay OMM fees) - All offers are welcome - Will only be sold for RSGP with a cleaned bank, when paying through PP the whole bank stays on the account. - Will provide a .txt file with all info needed (also I'm the first and only owner) Screens tell everything needed.. Recoveries and e-mail set! MM, HFTD (full zammorak book), DT done Stats Wealth Black marks (none) Highest bid so far: Quote: Originally Posted by heybrother11 90$ paypal.selling great staking pure lvl 92![RSGP]hey sythe community I've decided to see what my pure account might be worth. I've been trying to sell my main to make my pure better but maybe the better option is to sell my pure to better my main. Here is a photo its a great starter account and currently doesnt have members. However if you make a legit trade and offer a decent price I'd be willing to pay for the first month of members on the account for free. here is a picture of the stats. good luck i hope you guys like it! At the moment I will consider all offers posted as long as its reasonable. i52.photobucket/albums/g1...e05/rspure.jpg autowin atm is anywhere between 30-50m.Selling Starter Range Tank with 99 Hunter and 89 thievSelling a Starter Range Tank with 99 Hunter and 89 thieving, Offer or Add my . [email protected] ThanksSelling almost maxed 40 def pure for Western Union, Moneybookers, paypal or RSGPSo i'm selling nice pure I'm accepting Western Union, Moneybookers, paypal & RSGP I DO NOT ACCEPT SWAPS!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SWAP REQUESTS WILL BE REPORTED. Acc dont got recoveries or bank pin or email set. Im new here but still I'm not going first if your not so trusted othwerwise you will go first or use / offical . Acc got full Unholy book with all 4 pages (cost almost 15M) Acc is done DT, monkey maddnes and it got addy gloves and avas accumalator etc, 52 prayer is good for claws pk when you use smite on non high risk world you can get claws with luck Combat level is 101 with summoning So give me offers via Western Union, Moneybookers, paypal or RSGP for more info add my or pm here or post here add my : [email protected]**BUYING** - QUESTED Hand cannon pure with 30 defence!Hello. I'm looking to buy a QUESTED hand cannon pure - it must have at least black (rfd) gloves, ALL the handcannon quests done and have a range level of above 75. I would prefer it to be a medium level, and I am not too bothered about attack/strength levels however they are obviously a bonus. I will also be paying more if the account has temple at sennisten/defender of varrock completed. PM Me or post pics on this thread if you think you have an account that matches this criteria. EDIT: ^Kinda thing i'm looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.