Runescape Buy Account, RS Selling Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Level 69 1 def pure, 91 magic 85 mining 95 fletching!!Decided to sell this account as i am fed up of getting rushed by ******* mugs with g mauls. has MM done but no gloves or desert treasure, however it has most requirements for the quests needed. has some good stats and great potential, still has recoveries on, ill take them off when i find somebody who is willing to buy it. i take paypal/rsgp 1$=1M don't have a set autowin just looking for some offers, willing to take swaps depending on the account and its stats. : [email protected] Happy bidding!!Maxed! Rune Pure !Maxed! 99 - 99 - 40 ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Hello Sythe. KazBlueGreen here once again selling one of my Great Accounts.Im going to try and make this short.. I love this account, but it has to Go. . . Facts: ------------------ Combat Level: 98 Total Level: 420 ------------------ N-Maxed Stats: 2 Attack Level: 99 Strength Level: 99 Defense Level: 40 Constitution: 95 Bank Worth: 200,000,000+ Pictures: Login E-mail: NO Recovery's: YES Membership: YES Membership at 15 Days as of Thursday, January 13, 2011. Net Worth NetWorth: 30,809,622+ The bank wealth is around 205m. I can confirm by request add my : [email protected] SkillsCombat Agility Level at 21 For Pass between Ge-Adgeville. Please Note that Range did NOT and Will NOT effect the combat level. Nor will Magic. Bank -23,000+ Charms! -29,500,000+ Gold Offenses! No offense ever made. 100% Safe account. Name Ready To Be Changed! That Is not the the real name. Thats Edited for Safety and Privacy of my account. Now, lets get down to business. Im NOT 14, don't try and scam me. You WILL BE BANNED just for attempting. Im am looking for PayPal and or RSGP.. RSGP Starting at: 70m A/W: 120m (DOES NOT INCLUDING 200M) Possibly excepting a swap. You First or OMM. I prefer an OMM. You cover fee's of course. Feel Free to massage, or just post here. If you want my : [email protected] (Note: all others are imposters) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Check Out my Other Account Up for Sale. ~Combat Level: 137 sythe/showthread.php?p=7751888#post7751888 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[PP][RSGP] Selling starter zerk with 99 mining QUESTED [PP][RSGP] ( 1 2)delete, couldnt sell{S}[RSGP/PP]FailPure/BeginingZerker/Skiller/HighMageOne of my first pures, i didn't really know what i was doing, resulting in my messed up stats. Looking for mainly rsgp, but i'll accept paypal. Add my : [email protected] I'll go first if you're trusted, or else a MM will be used. *it was made around '06, i have no idea what the first pass was, but i can give you some ideas or something.* Post offers!Selling almost maxed Initiate godsword pure! 99 str 99 mage 87 rangeThis account is fully quested and has everything done an initiate pure needs completed such as rune gloves, desert treasures, recruitment drive, and animals magnetism. log in screen: Stats: Black marks: If you are interested please leave your offer with your below If you wish to talk add me on : [email protected] Starting bid: 15m Current highest bid: 20m Auto win: 65m I AM NOT ACCEPTING ACCOUNT SWAPS I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNLESS YOU ARE VERY TRUSTED STATUS: ONLINEBuy 91+ runecrafter+57 summoning!I'm buying an account with 91 runecrafting and 57 sumo, pm a price please. lowest price will win of course Thank YouSCAMMED BY truely_happygot my 1 deff pure to 35 deffence...all my gold and items have gone.Badass lvl 95 Staker BILLS WON [80 DUNG] WU/PP ( 1 2)Hey sythe Looking to sell my staker seeing as how I don't play this game that much anymore. The account is pretty good at whip vs rapier staking and i've personally made over a BILL just staking on it within a 2-3 day period I can take Western union, I actually prefer that. Only way i'll accept paypal is if you buy a greendot Moneypak card with the amount of dollars agreed upon. The 80 dungeoneering alone would cost about $100 From a power trainer. I'm looking for atleast $75 via western union you pay fees. $80 Paypal (MONEYPAK CARD) or 125M RSGP Here's some of the stakes i've won on the account to prove just how good it actually is. Uploaded with ImageShack.us All details will be provided including: old passwords Recovery Questions old membership pins Original ISP etc. Account login: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.