Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling cb lvl 79 rune ranger lvl 99 rangle lvl a/w $65Im selling a lvl 79 rune ranger lvl 99 range Has 15 mil in bank and range skill cape highest bid or a/w $65 on paypal Bid expires 4/19/11 Account is not quested Any questions just post or send me a messageSWAP | 87 range 65 hp 44 prayer pure 64 cb | for combat pure.Well im swapping this one for an combat pure it comes with 64 combat. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us add [email protected] so we can talk abit.Selling cb lvl 79 rune ranger lvl 99 rangle lvl a/w $65Im selling a lvl 79 rune ranger lvl 99 range Has 15 mil in bank and range skill cape highest bid or a/w $65 on paypal Bid expires 4/19/11 Account is not quested Any questions just post or send me a message[RSGP/PP]75 CB Pure|94 Mage|Fire Cape[RSGP/PP]Hi Sythe, im seling my 75 combat pure for either RsGp or Paypal A/W=50M or $40 My is : [email protected] Some pics of the acc Post or , thanks.Buying good pure or main [RSGP] ( 1 2)Looking for a good pure or main asap. Post details here first. I don't mind going first if you are trusted. Lots of gp to go =p.[SWAPS/RSGP/PAYPAL]AWESOME BOXER[MEM][8.6m]Hey, Selling a Sexy Boxer here, i've made so many mills from this IF YOUR HERE TO SCAM, Leave now, i'm not messing around with idiots - Weareniggaz - [email protected] Stats 80 Attack 60 Strength 80 Defence 1 Pray 1 Range 1 Magic COMBAT LEVEL IS 84! Pictures! Login page - Will be posted soon just sent an appeal out to remove them! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Stats Uploaded with ImageShack.us Networth Uploaded with ImageShack.us Black Marks Uploaded with ImageShack.us I'd Really like a nice swap for this but i do accept RSGP AND PAYPALselling 99 fishtaking offers - dont use this account anymore, Pvt Nate - xbox if you need to talk Natester77 img135.imageshack.us/i/nooffence.jpg/ img846.imageshack.us/i/lolouiy787.jpg/ img846.imageshack.us/i/kokil.jpg/ just incase the pics dont showSelling VERY good boxer[1 pray] + very good pker[99 str + ancients][RSGP]I have for sale 2 accounts. One is my staker which I havent used in quite some time. It made me a ton and I used that money to make the pure but I want to make a new account as I am bored with both. Both accounts are cleaned have 0 gp, I sold whatever I had for $$$ and I'm starting fresh and need to start with some GP. They dont have any P2P on them and all P2P was done by an upgrade from this very site. I am not the original owner of the staker, I purchased that account and then staked on it. The pure is my original account created and I have all the info for it. Staker is extremely good at box staking and I rarely lose duels, if I do it's to people with similar stats then it becomes luck-based. The pure is great for pking, hits in the high 300's with whip, 600+ with AGS, 300+ with claws/DDS. I also staked on the pure as well and have won. It has ancients, 89 mage I was working on 94 and gave up. I dont range at all so its 42 range. Lvl 92: 1 prayer, my money maker. Login: Stats: Lvl 88:99 str, 89 mage, ancients etc. Login: Stats: Quests: DT DONE Any questions just feel free to ask. I can provide blackmark pics they both have ZERO blackmarks, I can provide any extra pics, show the accounts to you in game and prove they are not muted/banned etc. Anything to make you feel safer with the trade. Don't bother scamming, I have been here for a WHILE and I know every trick in the book. I am not going first to ANYONE unless you are an admin or OMM. Other wise you will go first or the trade can be done with OMM (you pay fees) but i am more than happy to use an OMM. Any questions post here, NO spam, feel free to PM me. : [email protected] No current a/w or offers so just offer away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.