Runescape Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Zerker [99Str][67Dungeoneering][Rune Gloves]Selling my Beserker Pure its quested with rune gloves. I am orig owner and will give you information i know. A/w= 60m = Bonesquad@livePure with great potential..60 attack 83 strength 1 defence 44 prayer 80 mage 80 range 80 dung 200k tokens for you to decide what chaotic you want. I was going to get rapier, but you may want to keep 60 attack and get ccbow or c staff? Offers in rsgp or paypal! You first in both, I do not and will not go first. e/ Before you state about me wanting you to go first 'cause I'm a 'new' person to this site, I won't. I have been on jsp since 2009, never scammed done plenty of jobs for rs got vouches etc. Playing runescape for 5-6 years also, not like that means I won't scam but still.Selling [Whip] Staker with 90 hp and strength!Information - I know i'm a newcomer, and i will go first to trusted people on this website! - No Bankpin - No Recoveries - No Registered email - I will go first to trusted people! - The Account is perfect balanced! Can get maxed at cb 99! PictureSelling Boxer [70-76-80] Good staker! 88 Mage and 80 Range!Information - I know i'm a newcomer, and i will go first to trusted people on this website! - No Bankpin - No Recoveries - No Registered email - I will go first to trusted people! - The Account is perfect balanced! Can get maxed at cb 99! PictureLady_king's Pure shop! [Paypal,RSGP]Good day sythe users and welcome to my pure shop. I'll be selling pures for a while. I'm not in a rush to sell them. My only is: [email protected] Always ask for a pm before any trade. I prefer to use an OMM in every trade or a very very trusted . I will not go first i'm sorry. All accounts will be provided by full recover info. Prices might be a bit high but that's because I'm not a scammer that sells the acc for like a cheap price and then hack it back after a while More accounts will be ready to sell soon. Feel free to offer. Account #1: SOlD FOR 42$ account #2: awesome lvl 99 rune pure pker! 103 quest points, 75atk, 99str, 45def, 71 ranged, 94 mage. Has rune gloves. A/W: 40$ 55m account #3: sold for 25$ account #4:SOLD FOR 20$ Quote: Originally Posted by gamershawn2 vouch for lady king, very nice person, very smooth trade. very trustworthy! Quote: Originally Posted by angus07 vouch i MMed trade acc for $25 Quote: Originally Posted by Whats Rs? Bought account #4 from Lady_King! amazingggg trade! hes so smooth, hope to do more trades with you in the future mate! thanks alot.Lvl 91: 99 firemaking 99 fletching 89 fishing PAYPAL[SIZE][/SIZE]we use a omm only you pay the fees make me an offer post on the thread only no half here half there situations seriouse offers only!!!![PP][RSGP]Selling level 70 pureEmail: Fright_of_me@ S/B: 0 A/W: $10/20mRSGP I dont know how to remove emails or recoveries so you'll have to do that yourself or teach me how to lol. I ofcourse botted the 98wcing, but all the combat was brought up legitly. It also has P2P for another 2 weeks Trade Rules: You go first. MM trades taken[SWAP] Buying 1 def pure Amazing offer [Swap]offering a 116 maxed turmoil pure fully quested all pking gear sythe/showthread.php?t=1167011 post ur thread here or add acc_sales_sythe@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.