Runescape Buy Account, Buying RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 67Cb Pure 90 Mage/Mith Gloves/DT Complete/12 Prayer! ( 1 2)EDIT: Only Accepting Paypal or RSGP. Do not ask me to go first unless you are HIGHLY, HIGHLY trusted. You will go first or provide an OMM and you pay fee's. No exceptions. : Zachnod@live Account has the following: -DT COMPLETE -90 Mage (Mage Pot for Barrage/Claw Rush) -Up to Mith Gloves from RFD -Many Pure quests complete. -12 Prayer, and DT is complete. ^.^ -Great Stats for a 67 CB. I can also add RSGP to the account from my main if you're interested in buying.Pure auction Ending in 2 hrs! RSGPSelling this pure because i dont really use anymore Auction ending in 2 hrs!! A/w= 10m Devanistheman@ Uploaded with ImageShack.us[Rsgp]77 Combat rapier staker[80 dung][200k tokens]I am selling a sexy dung pure here with 200k tokens He has a little work to do a few attack levels and get some higher str and you will dominate the duel arena. I will not go first, I will use an OMM you pay fee's. Not setting an a/w atm just looking for offers. All skilling and combat stats (other than att,str,def,hp) were gained from dungeoneering and will not effect the combat level.Free Account, Lvl 113name:smontaan password: samsung112 Future-Rapier pure. ( 1 2)Hey guys, I'm selling my incomplete Rapier Pure. Sad part is, 2 defense, it may look ugly, but that's what you get. 76 Dungeoneering: 1,398,505 xp. I've seen Dungeoneering services charge .35/10kxp. Price: RSGP/WU/PayPal[Trusted members only] Offer away. Also has 130k unused Dungeoneering tokens. Tokens: Stats: Bank: Login: *Note* Email is pending deletion in 10 days, so it will remain for sale unless you want to buy it and when it switches to mine, contact me to switch it to yours.[Selling] Level 71 Pure, 94 mage dt done. (FIRE CAPE)AUTOWIN: 40m To get in contact with me Pm me on forums. I am not providing any pictures. (17:18:15) *** [ ****** ]: Overall 979 | Att 60 | Str 77 | Cns 75 | Range 81 | Pray 52 | Mage 94 | Cook 44 | WC 78 | FM 51 | Craft 38 | Smith 34 | Mine 37 | Agil 34 | Thieve 53 | Slay 55 if you do not believe me i will meet you in-game.[Rsgp]77 Combat rapier staker[80 dung][200k tokens]I am selling a sexy dung pure here with 200k tokens He has a little work to do a few attack levels and get some higher str and you will dominate the duel arena. I will not go first, I will use an OMM you pay fee's. Not setting an a/w atm just looking for offers. All skilling and combat stats (other than att,str,def,hp) were gained from dungeoneering and will not effect the combat level.[Rsgp]77 Combat staker[200k tokens]I am selling a sexy dung pure here with 200k tokens He has a little work to do a few attack levels and get some higher str and you will dominate the duel arena. I will not go first, I will use an OMM you pay fee's. Not setting an a/w atm just looking for offers. All skilling and combat stats (other than att,str,def,hp) were gained from dungeoneering and will not effect the combat level.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.