RS Trade Buy Account, Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP]Beast lvl 58 pure mith gloves 79 range 70 str started dt 55 mage 1m bank 3montHey im selling my lvl 58 pure it has everything said above and has about 3 months of membership remaining i am looking for rsgp! pics below. You go first! unless you are very trusted[RSGP] 20 Defence Turmoil Pure - 92 Prayer - 92 Herb ( 1 2 3)YOU PAY FOR unless you wish to trust me. RSGP ONLY! Add my jesus.man75 : [email protected][RSGP] Selling Pure 99 Sum 93 Dung Turm Overloads Imbudes. [Joke] - Ihateniggerswhitepower - [email protected] 100M Starting - Has agile, Zamorak Halo, Imbude rings, Turmoil, Overloads, Steel titan.Quested Zerker For Sale!!!Dont play on it i have other accounts. Offer me, remember you can train it up easily and all the quests for zerker are DONE! 77 Combat! If you want OMM i am not paying the price... Quests : (Only some of the main ones, account has 43 qp.) ----------- Dragon slayer, Death Plateau, Dwarf Cannon, Fight Arena, The Fremnick Trials, The Grand Tree, haunted mine, Holy Grail, Lost City, Monkey Madness, Priest in peril, tree gnome village, Watefall quest. Bank = 50k ---------------------------------------------------------------- Lobby Page ------------ imageshack.us/photo/my-images...lobbypage.png/ Stats --- imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ocapturev.png/ ( You can get them up easy)Adiction IGN. stats & all [pp/or rsgp]No Ban marks, No rsgp in the bank only 100k Why give the name? because i'm selling the name for the most part the account is a bonus. My friend said i could sell this for about 15m that's 8 USD but just offer. I am willing to trade if need be. No email, You can change the recovery & set a email, I am willing to go first to trusted. Middle man at your cost.selling lvl 90 account 88 hunter 95 woodcutting 82 fletching 40$ or best offer[paypal ( 1 2)im wanting to sell this account heres all the skills and everything if you want to see more let me know MY IS [email protected] if your interested add me! quest points 118 have vetrans cape!! 5 years + gameplay!! many holliday quest items (the ones i dont posses can be obtained from that dude in draynor) pictures: offences >>> minus/mov21ntRE bank with legends cape >>> minus/m5SxZFo2f skills >>>> minus/mIMNj8UCW my vouches sythe/showthread.php?t=1211245Selling Good 1def Pure - Cmb72 (RSGOLD)I am looking to sell this pure for rs gold. This account has addy gloves, filled zammy book and alot of quests done. it has roughly 1.5m maybe more. there are no recoveries nor an email. A/W = 30m RSGP - Pics -[RSGP]Selling Rune Pure - 99 Str 45 Def ( 1 2)Hey Guys its Jason Coop, Selling my old 45 defence pure. I got rapier on it during xmas holidays but got bored. Would like to sell it and go back to my main and hybrid with actual risk rather than rags. Forgot to mention Chaotic Rapier in the title. ~Rules~ I will only go 1st to a Trusted Sythe Member. I can do sometype of 50/50 if needed. MM will be used by your cost. A/W = 100m Please Post on this thread b4 you add my . Or we will NOT do business. = [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.