RS Trade Buy Account, Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Sell cmb64 pure !Selling my str pure what is staying still beacause im playing with my other account. The price will be very cheap. img8.imageshack.us/i/zxzxxappeal.jpg/ img8.imageshack.us/i/zxzxxlogin.jpg/ img16.imageshack.us/i/zxzxxpank.jpg/ img52.imageshack.us/i/zxzxxstats.jpg/ I am giving this account away for 2Mil RSGP, if you are interested leave your here or pm me . 46 Def Pure.. [PP]Alright so heres the jist, I lost my bank doing that ******* dice game LOL. 102m cause I didnt want to play anymore.. So im going to sell my account. Leave me offers for paypal. I know its failed 46 def, But I had to do fremmy isles. My is [email protected] Thanks[SWAP] Lvl 131--Firecape--5 99's--94 Thieving Trading For Good 1 Def PureI am looking to swap this account with a good 1 defense pure! Since I only have one vouch, I will go first. Preferring a member who is trusted or has vouches. Acc has no wealth. Add me on to talk [email protected] or post offers/account details on this thread68 dds staker!!!post your offers, no noobs please. n00b school bus tried to scam me. a/w is set at 75m. have fun and gl bidding! [=img691.imageshack.us/i/statspp.png[=img109.imageshack.us/i/recovsj.png[=img26.imageshack.us/i/inventoryjc.pnglevel 95 zerker pure 99 str 75 attackpics of my account hit me up with an offer aw25mil monkey madness is done along with, rune gloves from rfd, shilo village and other quests. message me on sythe if your interested and we can go from there.68 cb 1 prayer 1 summ addy glovesa/w 75m inv is a bit less wealthy atm. gave love you to my main. the book isnt filled. goodluck[PP][RSGP]LV 60 Starter Pure 4 Sale[OFFERS]Proof Of No Rec ?'s etc: Stats: Great pking account and has potential to be even greater. I know it has 7 def which is why this account would be a great Branch off account towards Init/Prossy/Rune/Zerker etc. Has MM done already of course. Accepting offers only no set price. I am willing to go first to Trusted Members but I will decide whether you are trusted or not =p. I don't mind using OMM but I will not handle the fees. I've been a Sythe member for a long time it's just i've been a consumer and not much of a Seller. Offer away : [email protected] If interested PM me your and I'll contact you as soon as I can.[RSGP]Awesome Zerker[CHEAP] ( 1 2)Im looking to sell/swap this account as i need the money to make a new pure. NOW 72 ATT AND 95 STR! Some basic quests on it are done. MM and RFD up to mith gloves so far. Has recoveries but i will give you them or take them off if you walk me through it. LOOKING TO SELL VERY QUICKLY SO I WILL SELL AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE TRUSTED MM OR OMM WILL BE USED 30m is a/w!!!!! thats so cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.