RS Selling Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

~lvl 85~ Zerker Pure FOR SALE!~ Open to offersQuick stat: 72-84-46-72-34-61 UPDATED: A/W 10M ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT: RSGP(preffered) No autowin necessarily; im looking for bids, account goes to the highest bidder. Hey there, I Will start off by saying, I am ONLY selling to trusted people if your looking to swap accounts. Otherwise you will be going first. very fun account but no longer sees use. trying to sell to fund other accounts...Has most of the big necessary rune pure quests done such as MM, Fremnick Trials, etc.---LOW PRAY so may be of use as a staking account.--decent non combats for quest reqs. Account has no recovs, no email, no members: STATS:trading level 96 members account for a pureI'm trading my level 96 this is its info. here are the stats on the account imageshack.us/photo/my-images...vis1stats.png/ here is the bank. Yes that is a hard clue scroll imageshack.us/photo/my-images...davis1ban.png/ here is the quests imageshack.us/photo/my-images...vis1qests.png/ here is the login info imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ountselli.png/ the types of accounts I want are a rune pure, a corrupt pure, a defence pure no other combat stats including summoning, a ags pure, a strength pure, a skiller. If you have a account that doesnt match one of those just post its stats and I will look at it and tell you if I would trade for it I will not go first. If YOU want a mm then YOU can pay the fines. If its a free mm they will have to have over 30 vouches>>>Selling Beast PKer[cheap][1def][maxed]albums/...ureforsale.png If you want the main just add another 25m rsgp or 15$. This is a great buy you guys. I just dont have time for the game i loved so much albums/...4/sytheFce.png OR? WOULD YOU LIKE MY RAPIER STAKER? You can get one of these for 25m or $15 added as well with the purchase of the maxed pure if you go first and are trusted as well. i1125.photobucket/albums/...n94/sythe1.jpgselling a nice starter zerker.This zerker Has a few days membership left on it. comes with 0 wealth but does have full void with range amd melee helmets. Has completed zamorak book has no rfs gloves BUT has done all the quest requirements for rune ( just need to actually do the subquest parts has done lunar diplomacy. Accepting rsgp or paypal. i will not go first unless you have over 20 vouches. i have built up some myself and now feel to be trusted. feel free to ask to see ingameRs Account Creation!!!!! Must See ( 1 2 3)Hey guys, I have had a new interest in buying and selling rs accounts. Currently we are selling rs accounts on our website.(not supposed to say name) I do not have pictures on forum because accounts are not premade. This is because we want to take custom orders. If you can post an account u would want to buy below we will custom make it and give it to you for RSGP. So far we have fulfilled two orders and we will be getting vouches soon. We make the accounts and then give them to you. We do not take money upfront. Please post below any account you would want to buy. Remember they are not premade!!! We custom them to what u want. Later we will make premades, and post pics. but right now we custom order.[Selling Main Level 85+4 99agility/handcannon]Pics: A/W: 40mil (Will go First Trusted People Only)Selling [Maxed][1 Defence pure][70+dung] Hybrid100% TRUSTED! Successful Trades: 11 Reports: 0 Hello guys. Selling my account because i just lost like 1.1bil staking. No time to rebuild and growing out of rs. Email me @ [email protected] or txt 9168042462 We can talk on . I will not go first though. cbf getting scammed anymore. Also. if you go first ill throw in my main account too cuz i have not use for it. Its got turmoil...and barrows gloves and everything. 2 great accounts for rsgp or paypal. MAKE AN OFFER ON WHAT YOU WANT AND ILL LET U KNOW. i1125.photobucket/albums/...ureforsale.png If you want the main just add another 25m rsgp or 15$. This is a great buy you guys. I just dont have time for the game i loved so much albums/...4/sytheFce.png OR? WOULD YOU LIKE MY RAPIER STAKER? You can get one of these for 25m or $15 added as well with the purchase of the maxed pure if you go first and are trusted as well. i1125.photobucket/albums/...n94/sythe1.jpgAlmost Maxed pure [35$a/w] offer it upim getting rid of account cuz i need funding money for membership offer need to sell ASAP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.