RS Selling Buy Account, RS Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Epic Boxer with SICK STATS[PAYPAL/RSGP]A/W : $40 USD/50M RSGP I only go first to trusted members.Otherwise we will use an OMM but you pay fees.Or you can go first. : cmthepro@ Stats bank blackmarks lobby[RSGP]Selling 82 range void pure with full voidSelling this 82 range void pure for rsgp. It has full void, post offers here and message me.::.dylans Account Shop.::Hey guys selling three accounts maxed main,main, and also a skiller. I will be selling them for RSGP or cash via PayPal. All of the accounts come with the account info. dylan.wise@ Account 1 137 CB Account 2: 117CB 1 mini quest away from Bgloves. Account 3: 102 Skiller Thanks guys.[PURE] Level 69+1/1Def|DT DONE ( 1 2)Hey guys, been a while since i've used Sythe, or even Runescape tbh. So i am selling my account for some PP cash. (I may take RS cash depending on the amount) So here it is: The stats and wealth: img695.imageshack.us/i/godze.jpg/ The login: img848.imageshack.us/i/godzlog.jpg/ The Quest: (To show proof of DT and Animal Mag done) img832.imageshack.us/i/godzquest.jpg/ I will not be going first unless the person i am trading with has proof of themself being very trusted. Otherwise an MM will be used, or you will be going first. (I do not yet have an MM, find one if you'd like to use one) For now i will only be taking offers, anything nearing $20 or higher if possible would be great. But i'm open for offers. For clarification on anything, or enquiries just add my : Benlanzon@ Thanks, and i hope you considering buying my pure. ~Benjamin.Buying Boxer!!!!!title says it all i am looking for a great boxer with good boxing stats I am offering up to 50m for a good account since my last 4 trades on this sites have gone bad i will not be going first under any conditions unless(you have been a member for a long time and a mod) : benston420@ will be using a OMM for recovery test thanks please post befor you add me99 HUNTER 99 woodcut 91 str mems and full zammy book!awesome pure/skiller account could be made into a good zerker or whatever you want is a great money maker fast cash overall though a good account. looking only for RSGP nothing else post offers here on the fourms or add my account and we can talk there WILL NOT GO FIRST will use VMM or you will be going first. : miles246@Live currently i cannot access im on my older computer so just post here and if i get a good enought offer ill get on a computer that has it Im new to here yes i know im from PB though you can look me up there i got feedback and such on there same nameLevel 73 Hybrid w/ 99 rangeLets get some offers! in my sig. i will not go first unless you are trusted. Or i will trade for a str pure. i1143.photobucket/albums/...g?t=1302627660level 72+free sw auth code (20$)hello,i am selling a main account level 72 stats centered evenly 50-60 but has full void sets and stealing creation. BONUS**the bonus is the good part it comes with a free soul wars auth code for rsbot** im not reviling pics or the stats but the auth code is worth 20$ so thats the good part price:20m [rsgp] you will not be dissapointed or a 3 day money back guarentee. i will not go first,i do consider myself trusted as i have a high magnitude of transactions ive sold 600m in guides and i have sold 3 accounts. i will use omm if you pay fees ,vouch 4 vouch req

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.