RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Buy Accounts, Runescape Old Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[20 VOUCHES]Selling Cheap 99MAGE 10HP[RSGP]Hello everyone. Im selling this sweet 99MAGIC 10HP skiller. The account has membership until the 5th of September. The original owner of the account is superman123321. I am willing to use a very trusted MM or a OMM at your choice (you pay fees) When purchasing, you will receive: - Every single password. - Date of creation - ISP used to create the account - Membership information - 7M left of gear on the account. - Recovery questions. A/W: 70M Contact: blazee.@[RSGP] 3 letter namesI'm selling some 3 letter names. names: fc3 fc5 fc6 fc7 fc8 b15 vf4 I can meet in-game if you want! All is lvl 3 without any skills so you can make a pure, skiller or whatever you wantSelling mage Pure 10 HP, 91 Mage!!- Only accepting RSGP - Any questions, feel free to ask.Selling Woodcutting Level 99 PureHello everyone, I currently have a level 99 Woodcutting Character I am willing to sell. I only accept payments through paypal. If you are interested please post here or PM me for screenshots or any other kind of proof that you would like. Thank you.[Rsgp] 2 Pro Accounts [Rsgp]If your interested we well use a mm or omm or you go first. I am only taking rsgp so feel free to offer here or in a pm or even on . Thank you. Acc 1. Dbower lev 47 Acc 2. Lev 55 Good Pure. Uploaded with ImageShack.us My : xx_cmf1_xx@liveSelling 59cb lowbie hybrid (RSGP)Hey! I'm selling my level 59 lowbie hybrid. The account is 73 mage, 69 str, 55 attack, 63 range, 75 wc. The account has DT and MM done. I'm really not asking for too much, I'm thinking 5-10m RSGP, the price is # though. Thanks for your time! Contact me at Quickkfosho@ or caprocker@ ( IM) __________________________________________________ _________________ I'm also selling my level 85 Holy Pally WoW account, with gametime, and SC2 on the account, for RSGP, Paypal, or an RS account. I WILL go first if you want, and I will provide the secret question and answer.selling cheap account with 84 mining ( 1 2)2m current bid99 Strength PuresHow much are they usually sold for..? just genrally 1 def, attack w/e - 99 strength Also who's selling =p

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.