RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[rs] runescape account [rs]Okay, I'm new to the sythe forums and i am posting this to sell my rs account. its a pretty normal account i should say its member to . heres the pictures imageshack.us/g/560/42502421.png/ i will swap accounts[RsGp][PayPal]Selling level 69 Starter zerker / 94QP / Def Quested![RsGp][PayPal] ( 1 2)Hello, I am selling yet another starter zerker. Pictures Rules I am not going first. Willing to use OMM or MM.(your expense) Only post if your going to offer or bump. Don't spam. Pm me with your when adding me, Always! Price Offers being taken. Current bid: 0M / $0.00 A/W:10M / 10 USD / 1 Membership Pin & 5M RsGp Account Form Code: : Offer(RsGp or PayPal?): Do you understand rules?Any questions? Pm me![rs] runescape account [rs]Okay, I'm new to the sythe forums and i am posting this to sell my rs account. its a pretty normal account i should say its member to . heres the pictures imageshack.us/g/560/42502421.png/ i will swap accounts[rs] runescape account [rs]Okay, I'm new to the sythe forums and i am posting this to sell my rs account. its a pretty normal account i should say its member to . heres the pictures imageshack.us/g/560/42502421.png/Buying nice pure!hey guys im looking for a nice pure with good stats and desert treasure done ect... im offering a 132 with almost all stats above 80 and almost a quest cape ect..Selling 1 def nearly maxed pureSince I'm fairly new, I agree to a verified MM or go first if you're really trusted Selling fully quested 99 str 99 range 95 mage 76 attk 1 def 52 pray 94 QP WITH 91 Thieving, 82 RUNECRAFTING, 71 Farming, and 57 summoning! and 1307 total level Can RC Deaths in abyss for 500k+/hr and is close to double nats Also has a semi-organized bank for pking! My ONLY : Zmp12345@ A/W: 110m Pics:Selling a Beast Pure!Major quests like DT and MM done. This thing is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G in PvP. Looking for Mail / RSGP trade.Selling my level 88 main! (all major quests done!)Send me a message on /Email/PM or just simply post here. Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.