RS Sell Buy Account, Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Lvl 58 tank ranger. (67 range) (40 def) OFFER!Hey i am selling my tank because i really just dont play runescape anymore. i will take almost anything of value for this account. i will take: .RSGP .paypal .electronics clothes, sunglasses, jewerly ect. runescape accounts i will also take popular private server accounts and items (silab garza v5) i will go first if i think i can trust you. just send me a message or post on the thread, thanks Pics Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usSelling Dung pure 80 dung 200k tokens[RSGP/PP]So i just finished this acc and would now like to sell it. Fake email login, no recovs. There is an email that i set when i had someone train. Will change upon trade. Will go first to people who I deem trusted or you go first or we can always use mm . Wanting to sell by the end of today or tomorrow. here are pics. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.usLvl 20 Veteran CApePM me in game - Emeron I am not going first - post offers, not looking for too much Uploaded with ImageShack.usEssence Miner [RSGP]Hi Im selling an Essence Miner for RSGP Its very very cheap not looking for big Has No Email Registered & No recoveries Has Rune Mysteries quest done You will be given an air talisman & a pickaxe I will go first who is really trusted & an account buyer Pics: If Cant see link: ://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ncemineru.png/ Message me here or pm me My is [email protected] Summoning tank from trustedTitle basicly says it.[RSGP]1 def pure!! DT done![RSGP]I'm selling my 1 def pure for rsgp! I will not go 1st to anyone we will use MM. Login Stats Quests DT done! Vouches: :///showthread.php?t=12...ht=shadownacho post here before adding my . : [email protected] account with 90-95 sumI need an account with all combat stats one except for defence or constitution.Level 52 Pure|range mage hybrid-80 range://killenzflipz.webs/apps/ph...bumid=12244538 These are his stats and log on screen, please post me your offer, because I an new at this and don't know what they go for :p also contact me with a pm untill you are sure that you want to get him then I will find something to work with. Since I am new and stuff, if you don't trust me, please find a , to watch over how the trade goes, I am hoping for a good trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.