RS Old School, Trade Runescape Old Old School, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Free Combat 50 Mage Account [63 Mage, 35 Def] Also With 81 Wc.Title says it all, first to reply gets it GO!Selling Level 3 Skiller | 99 Firemaking W/Cape and Hood. Total: 855 @@5M@@ W/MembersI am the orginal owner of this account. Dont play on this account anymore so decided to sell it. 5M RSGP and its yours. Not going first. Definalty wont scam REALLY REALLY dont want this account just want rid. Its able for name change NOW. Membership: Stats: Items: Plus Junk in bank. Marks:Low level pure 40cbSOLD[RSGP]Selling Level 31 SkillerWhat you get with this purchase The first password along with all the rest The previous recoveries Email will be set to yours Creation Date, ISP and other information I DO NOT have the members information, lost this when I got a new laptop. Only looking for RSGP. The account has been cleaned so has nothing of any value on it. Current offer - 10m A/W - 20m EDIT: Only has three RFD subquests done.[Swap][Sell][RSGP] Friskeh's Account Shop ! [RSGP][Sell][Swap]Welcome to my account Shop ! I will Go First To Trusted Members, Otherwise You First Or Use A MM or OMM. There is no AutoWin, just give me a Offer Ok On with the accounts Account 1, Account 2: Account 3: Account 4: Account 5: Ok please Add Me On , My : [email protected] Or Give Me A Pm Cheeers[SWAP] Skiller with 99 fishing + 99 agility[MUST GO] ( 1 2)THREAD TRANSFERED TO: :///showthread.php?t=1281010WTB Range/2h F2P PureHey all, I'm looking for a Range/2h F2P pure around 50 combat, with nice Range and Str around the same level as each other. Only thing that I require is 1 Def and 1 Pray. Wealth doesn't matter and I don't care if the account was botted. Willing to pay good if the account is what I'm looking for, also i can pay with paypal and if you want a different method of payment let me know. Just me or send me a private message, I'm on right nowselling this rune/2her skiller must look no 99's!here are the iteams! ://photoshop/users/codyj...4457446cf6c083 here are the stats ://photoshop/users/codyj...f0daaf1625451d i will no go first. we can easily do swaps this account has been a member and has no pin or a bank pin soo yeah lets get to business?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.