RS Old School, RS Old School, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying a skiller (Rsgp)Title says it, I'm looking for a decent skiller. I have 35m to spend currently but that may be higher in the future, so offer what you've got.[paypal]Dung Pure[paypal]Hello everyone today I am here to sell my dung pure that I no longer use. I will be accepting PayPal only. Also i will not be going first to anyone except trusted members, or we can use a OMM and we split the fee's(willing to pay all fee's if the offer is right). I have all info needed to secure the account and am willing to do a recovery test. and now without further waiting here are the pic'sNice gravite/chaotic pure level 57 80 dung good stats PP or RSGPITS DECENT I'VE KILLED 12 PEOPLE IN LIKE 40 MINS 1.2M UP AND ONLY DIED ONCE. Okay so im selling this hawt account for rsgp or paypal the bid will start at $9 and 10m rsgp heres a pic of the stats ect. you can easily get more tokens to get a chaotic you can exchange those tokens for rune arrows you will get alot.. so my is [email protected] you must post before adding meSelling 99 THIEVER [28M EXP]Hey , KGB1953 here trying to sell a 99 THIEVER as I no longer have any reason for owning the account. Pics below and will change registered email as there is no way ATM to remove it Cheers, KGB1953Selling 99 Construction Skiller!SOLD![WTB] 1 Defense 90+ Range 95+ Prefered Pure[WTB]Title basically explains it all, I am looking for a 1 defence 1 attack 1 strength 1 pray 1 mage pure with 90+ range but I would really like 95+ range. Add my to talk. I will not go first we will use MM/OMM or you can go first. Let me know what yall got![RuneGloves + 87Dung] Selling Amazing Initate Pure 100% Quested [Maul + Rapier]Hello , I am here today to sell you my amazing 20Def pure, i have no use for this account, and i have also not played this account for many Many months and am willing to give this to the next person who is willing to pay for this and hope you are happier than i was when i use to play it. - [email protected] Detailed PictureAMAZING Pure - 90+Range/Mage - Quested - Fcapesold for 70m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.