RS Old School, Buy Buy Accounts Runescape Old, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP]Selling Veteran Account [RSGP]Right now it does not have proof of its veterans eligibility but when i have a buyer i will put members on the account, but i want to make a profit so keep that in mindDung Pures?Any legit dung pure sellers anymore? Looking to buy a lv3 - 5 with 200k toks for irl cash. Link me to thread if you know of one, thank you.[rsgp] Selling Amazing G Mauler 95 Str Special Deal!HERES THE ACCOUNT AND THE ORIGINAL AUTO WIN IS 50m BUT, IF YOU BUY IT TODAY YOU CAN GET IT FOR 35m!!! ONLY 4 HOURS LEFT!Selling Summoning Tank. 3x99Don't really have a set price so.. give me offers. Hoping for US$ but I'll take RSGP. cb:47 You can private message me to negotiate.[WTB] Low level Handcannon pure [WTB]Thread Closed! Feel free to [email protected]! [: -BooKrew Vouch Thread :///showthread.php?t=1228716Selling Dungeoneering pure [ 440k Tokens ]I'm selling this pure because I don't have time to turn this account into an awesome pure. This account has no recovery questions and e-mail adress registration. I will give you the previous passwords and the date of creation. I will also give you the e-mail adress and password of the account which was used to make this account. And here are the stats: Since I'm new to this website, I'm willing to go first if you have enough vouches. Else we can use a .9 hp account level 3 rsgp/ppHey guys im selling this account for rsgp/paypal.We use vmm/omm if you wish. I Don't know how to remove email someone please help me. Also posted here. ://powerbot/community/to...-1-rsgppaypal/ Contact details :Brad0093 :[email protected] Please post your offers below or add me on /.----All round good account --- RSGP ONLYName: Banger651 Status: Non member, but has been member. Many high member skills. CHECK SCREENSHOTS: No stupid offers please. Send me a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.