RS LRSl, Runescape Selling LRSl, Runescape Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling level 65 Newbie BOX staker [[ CHEAP ]]Hi there , Selling sort kind of Low level box staker , tried to get it as high as possible but had no time to play on it , much to do on main... anyways , I m the first owner of this account / got all information about this acc , this acc is max 2 months old. PICTURES: SELLING METHOD: RSGP PRICE: 3M RIGHT NOW! CONTACT/: Rsvahvel@[RSGP] Selling lvl 68 99 Ranged 1 Def [RSGP]Selling level 68 with 99 ranged, 1 def, 66 hp, 26 prayer, only taking gold, offer or message me through sythe, not scamming, you can use a MM if you want. I've started a new pure project, need all assests to go to him. Looking for like 40M or so, just offer, we'll go from there. Thanks.[PP/RSGP] ^Pure Hybrid^ *Almost Maxed* -QUESTED- [CHEAP]Hey sythe users, Today i am looking to sell my hybrid pure. For the past few months i have been working extremely hard on my dream pure, i've spent alot of time and money into this account but as of recently i have lost interest in it. So that is why i have decided to put my account up for sale. This pure is not complete, however it is fairly close to a maxed out 60 attack pure. If you end up buying this account, i hope you have lots of fun using it because i know i did. Pictures and/or account information: OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! Price: RSGP: AutoWin = 50m RSGP However, anywhere between 20-50m will be considered. OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! PayPal: Autowin = $35.00 USD However, anywhere between $20-35 will be considered. Other information / trading info. I'm not a new sythe user, i first came to sythe in around 07 (lost my account username) so I know how these types of sites work. There are many scammers, i'm sure you've been scammed before or know someone who has been scammed via this site, SO I WILL SAY THIS ONCE AND ONCE ONLY: OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! Contact info: Steam - the_funkly_te - isaac_2g@ Leave offers below or feel free to ask questions and i will try my best to answer them, thanks for ready. - v bizarre v[RSGP/ PP] Pure Hybrid [almost maxed] [QUESTED][CHEAP] [RSGP/PP]Hey sythe users, Today i am looking to sell my hybrid pure. For the past few months i have been working extremely hard on my dream pure, i've spent alot of time and money into this account but as of recently i have lost interest in it. So that is why i have decided to put my account up for sale. This pure is not complete, however it is fairly close to a maxed out 60 attack pure. If you end up buying this account, i hope you have lots of fun using it because i know i did. Pictures and/or account information: OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! Price: RSGP: AutoWin = 50m RSGP However, anywhere between 20-50m will be considered. OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! PayPal: Autowin = $35.00 USD However, anywhere between $20-35 will be considered. Other information / trading info. I'm not a new sythe user, i first came to sythe in around 07 (lost my account username) so I know how these types of sites work. There are many scammers, i'm sure you've been scammed before or know someone who has been scammed via this site, SO I WILL SAY THIS ONCE AND ONCE ONLY: OFFICIAL MIDDLEMEN ONLY (YOU PAY FEES) OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE GOING FIRST! Contact info: Steam - the_funkly_te - isaac_2g@ Leave offers below or feel free to ask questions and i will try my best to answer them, thanks for ready. - v bizarre vselling lvl 96 ranger/mager 85 mill obo!!selling a lvl 96 ranger/mage this account was made forever ago by me and a buddy i let him pk on in. Bout 2 years ago we quit and he never came back so it just sits around collecting dust while i train my main. It has 70 prayer 99 magic 92 range and 85 mining!! can easily make money off it just with rune mining. IT currently has no items on it since my buddy dropped everything on it and i have no use for it to put any back on it. i do not no the recoves to it cause i have no contact with the guy that use to play on it in the outside world =(. All i want is this account to go to some 1 thats going to put it to use and not bot on it its a awesome p2p account for pking. Uploaded with ImageShack.us[RSGP or SWAP] Buying 1-10 def pure! [RSGP or SWAP]Post if you're interested I'd like the pure to have at least these: 1-10 def fully quested (hate quests) 60 att 94+ mage 80+ range fire cape That's it. I'll give this main (picture below) or RSGP for the pure. I can give the main AND rsgp for it if you like. Pictures of the main:MAXED Chaotic Pure! [91Dung] BID2WIN!:)hey guys im selling my Nearly Maxed chaotic pure only thing needs is range account is mine 100% Safe no blackmarks, will use OMM if you pay Fee's! willing to go first if your trusted ! heres link to stats Account has about 8M in items and pots! and also has 140k tokens for dung. BIDDING WILL START AT 80M! Autowin : 150M GoodLuck Bidding guysSelling a level 79 with 99 cooking :)Hello there i am selling my rs account Cooking = 99 Mage = 82 range = 81 if you want to buy this please reply and i will be willing to sell it to you. if you want to get in touch with me EMAIL = [email protected] Any offers please reply or email me i am looking for any amount of money thanks Jason Take a look at my stats here;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.