RS LRSl Buy Accounts, Runescape Buy Accounts, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Runescape lvl 87 1850+ Total level. 99 RC, 99 con w/ 140m items (250$ AW)Selling a very good account. I need to sell it to help pay for tuition and because it intervenes with my studies. I will tell you every piece of info. I will also give you my house and cell phone number just in case any problems occur. I also hope to build rapport and trust so it can become an easy transaction. Paypal Only. No GP or runescape crap. Account highlights- 99 runecrafting 99 construction w/ a house worth 100m gp 87 void pure w 95 str, 42 def, 60 attack, 22 prayer, 94 hp 1850+ total level Santa hat imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/rs1j.png/ (items) imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/rs2l.png/ (skills) imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/36290523.png/ (blackmarks) imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/73699859.png/ (log in) imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/41459206.png/ (quests)[PP/RSGP]..::Level 76 Pure Fully Quested::..[MM/RecoveryCheck]A/w: $70 / 130M RSGP MM will be used, if you want OMM you must pay fees. No recoveries, your email will be set from the recovery check.(rsgp) selling 5 beast accounts 5m ea!! Cheap!!(rsgp) 5 Pures Sale!! So Cheap! (rsgp) I'm selling 5 pretty good accounts. All of these accounts have no email registered, no bank pins, no recoveries ect.. I ONLY take RSGP and plan on selling most if not all of them today!! I'm pretty much taking any reasonable offers because i just want to get rid of them. I have no idea how to put screenshots on here but if you email me or are interested in any of these accounts i will send pics of the stats and page that says no recoveries. A/W-6m The second account is a range tank his stats are: (has bank pin will tell after purchase) Combat level: 61 Hitpoints level:64 Range level: 72 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 60 Defence level: 40 Magic level: 50 Cooking level: 59 Mining level: 46 A/W-6m The third account I'm selling is a dds pure lost city and MM done! Combat level: 59 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 62 Strength level: 71 Defence level: 2 Runecraft level: 56 Woodcutting level: 70 Crafting level: 55 A/w-6m The fourth account I'm selling is a Fisherman! Combat level: 51 Hitpoints level: 46 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 40 Defence level: 40 Fishing level: 89 A/w-6m The fifth account I'm selling is a rune pure! Combat level: 74 Hitpoints level: 65 Attack level: 57 Strength level: 74 Defence level: 40 Prayer level: 45 Runecrafting level: 67 Fishing level: 72 Magic level:53 Woodcutting level: 66 Mining level: 58 A/W-6m The sixth and final account is a dds pure as well. (lost city done!) Combat level: 65 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 60 Strength level: 77 Defence level: 6 Range level: 72 Magic level: 52 Prayer level: 32 Hunting level: 73 Thieving level: 53 If you offer near or above the a/w ill sell u the account. I really want to get rid of these accounts to get vouches and a good rep so these prices are very negotiateable. Don't know if that's a word but whatever! Post you offers below and leave your email or !! If you have any questions email me at Kevitron95@ Edit/Delete Message(rsgp) 5 Pures Sale!! So Cheap! (rsgp)I'm selling 5 pretty good accounts. All of these accounts have no email registered, no bank pins, no recoveries ect.. I ONLY take RSGP and plan on selling most if not all of them today!! I'm pretty much taking any reasonable offers because i just want to get rid of them. I have no idea how to put screenshots on here but if you email me or are interested in any of these accounts i will send pics of the stats and page that says no recoveries. A/W-6m The second account is a range tank his stats are: (has bank pin will tell after purchase) Combat level: 61 Hitpoints level:64 Range level: 72 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 60 Defence level: 40 Magic level: 50 Cooking level: 59 Mining level: 46 A/W-6m The third account I'm selling is a dds pure lost city and MM done! Combat level: 59 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 62 Strength level: 71 Defence level: 2 Runecraft level: 56 Woodcutting level: 70 Crafting level: 55 A/w-6m The fourth account I'm selling is a Fisherman! Combat level: 51 Hitpoints level: 46 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 40 Defence level: 40 Fishing level: 89 A/w-6m The fifth account I'm selling is a rune pure! Combat level: 74 Hitpoints level: 65 Attack level: 57 Strength level: 74 Defence level: 40 Prayer level: 45 Runecrafting level: 67 Fishing level: 72 Magic level:53 Woodcutting level: 66 Mining level: 58 A/W-6m The sixth and final account is a dds pure as well. (lost city done!) Combat level: 65 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 60 Strength level: 77 Defence level: 6 Range level: 72 Magic level: 52 Prayer level: 32 Hunting level: 73 Thieving level: 53 Since all these accounts have no recoveries i will not go first. I realize i am new to sythe but i am not risking getting scammed. I want to start off with a good reputation and sell these accounts! If you offer near or above the a/w ill sell u the account. I really want to get rid of these accounts to get vouches and a good rep so these prices are very negotiateable. Don't know if that's a word but whatever! Post you offers below and leave your email or !! If you have any questions email me at Kevitron95@ Edit/Delete Message(RSGP) selling account 89 fishing!! (RSGP)Hey guys im trying to get rid of this account because i dont use it anymore. Im selling it for 6m. i may even go 5m. send me a pm if you are interested! will send pics throu email if ur interested A/w-6m The fourth account I'm selling is a Fisherman! Combat level: 51 Hitpoints level: 46 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 40 Defence level: 40 Fishing level: 89LVL 86 pure with 99 HERB, MAGE, COOKING. CHEAP!!!go to sythe/showthread.php?t=1142723 selling cheap. no recovs and email is removed.(rsgp) selling 5 pures of various levels! 6m ea! CHEAP!!!I'm selling 6 pretty good accounts. All of these accounts have no email registered, no bank pins, no recoveries ect.. I ONLY take RSGP and plan on selling most if not all of them today!! I'm pretty much taking any reasonable offers because i just want to get rid of them. I have no idea how to put screenshots on here but if you email me or are interested in any of these accounts i will send pics of the stats and page that says no recoveries. A/W-6m The second account is a range tank his stats are: (has bank pin will tell after purchase) Combat level: 61 Hitpoints level:64 Range level: 72 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 60 Defence level: 40 Magic level: 50 Cooking level: 59 Mining level: 46 A/W-6m The third account I'm selling is a dds pure lost city and MM done! Combat level: 59 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 62 Strength level: 71 Defence level: 2 Runecraft level: 56 Woodcutting level: 70 Crafting level: 55 A/w-6m The fourth account I'm selling is a Fisherman! Combat level: 51 Hitpoints level: 46 Attack level: 41 Strength level: 40 Defence level: 40 Fishing level: 89 A/w-6m The fifth account I'm selling is a rune pure! Combat level: 74 Hitpoints level: 65 Attack level: 57 Strength level: 74 Defence level: 40 Prayer level: 45 Runecrafting level: 67 Fishing level: 72 Magic level:53 Woodcutting level: 66 Mining level: 58 A/W-6m The sixth and final account is a dds pure as well. (lost city done!) Combat level: 65 Hitpoints level: 63 Attack level: 60 Strength level: 77 Defence level: 6 Range level: 72 Magic level: 52 Prayer level: 32 Hunting level: 73 Thieving level: 53 Since all these accounts have no recoveries i will not go first. I realize i am new to sythe but i am not risking getting scammed. I want to start off with a good reputation and sell these accounts! If you offer near or above the a/w ill sell u the account. I really want to get rid of these accounts to get vouches and a good rep so these prices are very negotiateable. Don't know if that's a word but whatever! Post you offers below and leave your email or !! If you have any questions email me at Kevitron95@ Edit/Delete MessageSelling Main - 85 F2p - 89 P2p - 1 99Well i'm selling my old main - has 99 woodcutting no recoverys or email set. has done monkey madness. Has a Three Letter name i know this is my first post but we will be using a MM to do the trade i will not go first!! - i have rejoined sythe after leaving for a few years pics below! Offers please

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.