RS LRSl Buy Accounts, Buy Accounts RS, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling lvl 85: 80 atk, 93 str, 10 defMake me offers. Ill go first for people with lots of vouches Verified paypal accounts only. img850.imageshack.us/img850/5122/captureuz.jpg img5.imageshack.us/img5/9333/capturetbg.jpg its basically cleaned outReally Sweet Pure! 20ATK/99STR/33DEF/85RNG/1PRAY! [RSGP ONLY] ( 1 2)Selling my pure! RSGP ONLY! NO Recovs / Never had NO bank pin Members ID will be provided One password Been a member longer than 99% of the people on this forum, not going first. Will use OMM on your tab. PICS : Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us I'll make a when I see an offer that tickles my fancy. Happy Bidding!Selling 99 range tankIm selling him for 30-40m No e-mail, recoveries set. Pro staker/pker Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us[rsgp] nice 79 zerker pure!combat 79. selling this zerker rune pure for rsgp. looking to sell it tonight. no email, pin, recovs, etc. hasnt been played on in years, created in about 2006. mhunt212@live . thanks! willing to go first if you're trusted. no recoveries, email, or pin. a/w 7mBuying a pure/zerk wit a rapierwilling to buy a pure/zerker wit 80 dung or close to it wit a rapier.Spending 60 Dollars on 1 deff pure +RIGHT NOW+read the title, post offers + in thread.[RSGP/PayPal] Rune Pure-82 Attack | 94 Strength | 40 Defence | 94 Magic | 30M BankHi, my name is Silentknifez and I'm yet again selling another account of mine. It isn't a fully "completed" rune pure as of yet, but with some questing it should be a really good pker (even though it is already). Let's move on to the pictures: I'm saying this now so there aren't any confusions after buying: I do NOT have recovery info about this account. Although it is 100% safe and I bought it from an old clan member of the pure clan "TLP". Also it has rune gloves but if you do all the quests needed to get barrow gloves you will have less than 45 defence so you don't need to worry. (I calculated it) About the price you can offer me but no bullshit offers. Only taking RSGP and PayPal (PayPal only from trusted users). If you want I can take the money OFF the account incase you don't want it on there (Price will be less ofcourse). My is fikemats@ if you want to talk.[PAYPAL/RSGP]Selling RC account! 92RC 57 Sum[PAYPAL/RSGP]YOU GO FIRST! I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED AND NEVER WILL! IF YOU DONT TRUST ME USE A VMM OR DONT BUY FROM ME! IK i dont have alot of posts but i am trusted on other websites... I accept: RSGP Paypal Auto Win-100m/$100 BANK- img28.imageshack.us/i/rcbankj.png/ STATS- img218.imageshack.us/i/rcstats.png/ LOGIN- img863.imageshack.us/i/rclogin.png/

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.