RS LRSl Buy Accounts, Buy Accounts RS, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[Mils] Selling Mage boxer (staker) [Dt Done] ( 1 2)Selling this great mage staker Offer in thread My - kiss.this.love [email protected] combat lvl - 89 I will remove email and recs when sold Pics :Selling fully quested pure 96 str 96 range 52 pray 91 hprdjhtehe[PP] Selling 96 cmb boxer/staker! 4m bank! Cheap! [PP]Hi, long story short, I wanted to make a max boxer but I gave up didn't really find myself as the staking kind (especially after peaking at up 150m then cleaned down 50m), also that the account is 2 prayer (lol got phished by the email sythe users seems to be getting) makes me not want to use it at all. Currently the account has 4m-ish with botting at ankous good-to-go. I am only accepting PP because I need about $16-$26 to pay for the auths that I want. S/B: $5 A/W: $16 Post here please! OH P.S, the recovery questions are attempted to be removed as we speak (I have no idea how to remove them after the latest recovery update, can't find anywhere for 'recover stolen password' or w/e that resets the recovs)[Swap/Rsgp/Paypal]Dragon Clawer,87 Combat. Includes Clawsclosedselling lvl 94 staker! with 93 dung!well, im selling a lvl 94 staker with: 84 attak 80 hp 87 str 70 defence 12 pray 67 mage 74 range 1 sum 87 wc 93 DUNG it includes chaotic rapier and longsword and close to shield also like 1.2k total lvl[RSGP] Sick 40 att pure. [88 hp]Hi, I'm here to sell my sick f2p pure. With the new recovery system you are unable to remove recovery's. (Well, I don't know a way how to, if you do tell me) - You will receive recovery's and all info up on purchase. - You first or OMM.(You pay) - Only RSGP, no a/w set. - Acc comes with wealth, to start you off. Pictures: I'm not in a hurry selling this, so serious offers only. Thanks.Buying a decent Pker or Staker!Hey! I have some RSGP to spend, and I am looking for a PKer or Staker to buy. I will be paying with RSGP, and I am not planning on spending more than 100m. I am new to these forums, so I will only be buying from players who look like they are trusted. I have no problem going first if I know i will not be scammed. Post here or PM[paypal][RSGP]Selling 94+4 tank! -- 99 Range 94 MagicHey, today I will be selling my level 94 tank! I'm looking mainly for paypal, but i will accept RSGP Looking to trade with trusted members, willing to use a of my choosing. I will go first to trusted members, and I will expect new, low post count members, with no vouches to go first or use an OMM. I am the original owner, and I will provide all info to recover account with. Post or PM, and make sure to include your .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.