RS Buy Characters, RS Buy Character, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP]selling lvl 73 g mauler 99 str!!! [RSGP]Title says it all Im selling my lvl 73 G mauler I currently came back to staking and I play on my staker account but im selling that too because i play on my main now I dont wanna stake and lose all of my money and I have no use of this account anymore this account also has 40 days of membership left, this account has never had recoveries and it has only had 1 password A/W 50m I will NOT go first Unless you have 20 vouches in 500$ or more ( no training vouches etc..) Willing to use OMM or a Trusted MM 50/50 I will not Accept swaps because I have to many accounts I will not accept Paypal Login: stats:Level 70 can be trained for Zerk [RSGP/Cash]Selling this account. Havent touched in forever. Played on it back in 07 messed up the 1 def lol. Shoot an offer. We can use an omm if you would like or you go first. add me on to discuss or post. andrewjconners@Selling Beast 99 Str VLS Pure ~ and ~ Beast Godsword Hybrid Pure~ RS Accounts Shop ~ My one and only e-mail address is: Quote: Rs_Upgrades_Shop@ Remember I WILL NEVER add you, you must add me! Code word: Vdftw -- Look for that in my pictures and on ! This is to prevent imposters! All accounts: - Are Members - Do not contain recovery questions, e-mail address or bank pin - Fully legit, never botted, no offenses at all - Have never been sold/bought before I am ONLY accepting RSGP. No auto-win. Highest offer or an offer I feel is reasonable, wins. ----Account 1---- ----Description: Initiate God sword/Vesta's Longsword Pure(Weapon is worth 40m) with 99 Strength, Amazing at PK'ing and Staking with 80 Days of membership added --- ----Account 2---- ----Description: God sword Hybrid Pure with 1 prayer and 20 days Membership added Good at staking as well!---- Selling Vesta's Longsword and Godsword Pures! [P2P] [RSGP]Buying F2P PureAdd my jbdevelopment@live Stats: Strength - 80+ Attack - 1-40 Defence - 1 Magic - Preferably 1 Prayer - 1 Range - 70+[rsgp] selling lvl 61 dds staker/pker + lvl 105 pkerFirst off, I dont have so i use the pm system. second, I am not going first, ive been here long enough to get scammed many times. third, im looking for paypal gift payments or rsgp rsgp is king when offering ive also got a couple vouches in my sig if you wanna take a look Level 61 dds staker/pker: I have made over 500m on this staker over the past 3 weeks and i got cleaned so im selling to get a different genre of staker. Its great for pking and staking. also has a great name if you are into philadelphia sports and is well known on staking servers. [=img535.imageshack.us/i/phillies.jpg s/b: 10m a/w: 30m 101 f2p /105 p2p pker/staker: account was created in 03 and i am the original owner. total of about 1m in items looking for some rsgp offers Uploaded with ImageShack.us a/w 20m ish i am also open to swaps[RSGP]Level 61 all pure quests done zammy book [RSGP]Hi guys I really don't care how much you offer for the account as long as its rsgp.. just don't offer anything insanely low like 1m and expect me to say sure60 attack staker for sale [rsgp][trusted]Stats: Bank: i.imgur/TWlpo.png?4396 (everything in here is 100% PKED!!) Blackmarks: Login: More Info: The account has only been member since Feb. 19th. I did not use a pin/CC etc. It was bought as an upgrade from this thread: sythe/showthread.php?p=8060715#post8060715 as you can see in the login pic the membership expires march 19th. The account has never had recoveries/email registered in my possession. When I got the account there were no email/recovs/membership. not going first unless you're staff. the login pics say 3/5 because I made a thread trying to sell this exact account but the sale fell through, the account is now higher str look through my thread created history to see account is 61 combat, you will not find a better account @ 61 cmb a/w 25m : vietnam_chink@BUYING quested pure 70-80 combat RSGPhi, im looking to buy a nice pure of combat between 70 and 80. stats im looking for are -60 atk (not 70 or 75) -1/20 def -90+ str -80+ magic -80+ range -31/52 prayer -hp not too low as for the quest -MM -DT -animal magnetism -zammy book one -rfd up to addys if 1 def, up to rune if 20 def. i got around 200M RSGP to work with so post your offers. having 200M rsgp doesnt mean i will pay 200M for ur account. ill offer accordingly to stats. my is: exo_shop111@ trade method: -either you go first -we use an OMM of my choice and you pay the fee's

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.