RS Buy Characters, Buy Characters Runescape, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying Account WITH playerup.com/Bunny Ears Has to be 1-10 Def-RsgpSo the title says it all,leave the stats and price and ill contact you.lvl 71 ss/whip pure lookn for rsgp or pureAccount for sale look for either a good pure or rsgp only.. Respond on here with a offer and I will add you do not add my first or i wont acceptSelling Epic 1 sum & pray stakers! CB lvl's 83 and 76!Hey Sythe!!!!!!!! Selling these two amazing stakers, I have a maxed melee now so I am just using it. Ill do A/W at 75M a piece they both own!! I wont go first. We can Split fees 50/50 Tanker: DDSer/SOL Faker[RSGP]selling lvl 73 g mauler 99 str!!! [RSGP]Title says it all Im selling my lvl 73 G mauler I currently came back to staking and I play on my staker account but im selling that too because i play on my main now I dont wanna stake and lose all of my money and I have no use of this account anymore this account also has 40 days of membership left, this account has never had recoveries and it has only had 1 password A/W 50m I will NOT go first Unless you have 20 vouches in 500$ or more ( no training vouches etc..) Willing to use OMM or a Trusted MM 50/50 I will not Accept swaps because I have to many accounts I will not accept Paypal Login: stats:Selling Perfect Tank 98+5 (99 range, 70 def)Hey guys I'm selling my range tank. It has a fair amount of quests done including monkey madness and all the basics. It is a boss in the wild, rapes everyone. I'm open for all offers paypal only! Autowin: $200 Post your here and I'll add you.[RSGP]Selling Beast Barrows Pure 99 Mage 91 range!!! [RSGP]Hey guys, Jimbokid here with another great account I'm looking for RSGP so post on here then add my which is "[email protected]". Post on thread first. I'm willing to use an MM and I do not want to go first. If you are Very trusted I will go first but only if I believe so. Wealth and Stats Login Offence Screen Quests Thanks guys, [email protected][150+ Vouches] →★ -- Selling Beast 40 Attack Pure. -- ★← [UE][Donor]Title says all. I'm here today trying to sell my beloved F2p Pker, whom I've had for quite awhile. He's amazing, and will make you VERY good profit. To start off, there are Recoveries and a Registered E-mail until I find a set buyer. *When you buy this account, you will get every piece of information there is. Once the trade is done, I 100% Guarantee the account is fully yours. I WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING RSGP FOR THIS ACCOUNT. Starting Bid: 30M A/W: Offer away, when I find a price I like, i'll take it. [email protected] IS MY ONLY . POST HERE WITH OFFERS AND 'S, THEN ADD ME. Thank you.Selling Pro Pker Lvl 67 Ddser With Mm Donesold!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.