RS Buy Character, RS Buy Characters, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Sophies | Accounts salePayment method is RunescapeGold. Account 1 Account 2 Account 3 Contact me [email protected][30+vouches] Selling Level 99 STAKER, 88-81-91-87 1 PRAYER! [PP/RSGP]closedSelling zerker 77 att 79 def CHEAPgood start for a zerker.can stake at duel arena also giving it away cheap you pay mm if you want to use mm,i m going first to trusted people. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us palce your bids in here and contact also or pm contact.Selling hybrid 90 range 84 magicnot looking for big offers i accept rsgp and pp and moneybookers most important quests are done and account is ready to pk Uploaded with ImageShack.us black marks are from 2006 year so no worries .Havent played with it after 2006 and if im not using it then why not sell it Uploaded with ImageShack.usSelling 92 Combat account (bank 4m p2p items)Selling 92 Combat with 4m bank (p2p items) OFFER YOUR PRICE (RSGP) img198.imageshack.us/i/92combat.png/ Accounts with 80 dung... [TRUSTED]Looking to buy accounts with 80 dung (aka rapier acc's)... for rsgp / PP Paying very well. The lower level the better. DONT WANT MAINS Lower pray / summoning would be preffered, as i will be using the acc to stake. GLHF xx.94 magic, 91 range, FIRE cape, 28M BANK, ADDY gloves, member.Close[rsgp]buying A Pure With A Few 99's Or Hybrid! Must Be Fully Quested! (read Inside)Hello fellow sythers, today i would like to purchase a BEAST PURE/HYBRID. Stats i'm looking for are: AT LEAST 94 mage AT LEAST 90 RANGE 99 STRENGTH IS NICE. BUT LESS SHOULD BE OKAY. 1 DEF, 45 DEF OR 75 DEF ONLY! ATK DOESN'T MATTER BUT 75 SHOULD BE ALL RIGHT. COMBAT LEVEL SHOULD BE 99 AND BELOW. (MORE INTERESTED IN STRENGTH TBH!) Membership is appreciated on it. I WILL OFFER ONLY IN RSGP! OH AND BTW, I WILL ONLY BUY FROM TRUSTED MEMBERS, IF YOU AREN'T TRUSTED NO MATTER HOW ******* GOOD YOUR ACC IS GTFO OF MY THREAD. THE ACC MUST BE FULLY QUESTED, DT,MM,LUNARS ETC. NOT LOOKING FOR EXPENSIVE ACCS EITHER. I WILL ONLY DEAL WITH A VMM OR AN OMM ( IF U PAY FEES ) U CAN ALSO GO FIRST BTW, EMAILS AND RECOVS MUST BE REMOVED LONG AGO (EMAIL SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED RECENTLY) I WILL BE ASKING FOR A RECOVERY TEST AND I EXPECT YOU TO PROVIDE ALL LEGIT DETAILS ON THE ACC. YOU MUST ALSO AGREE TO HELP ME IN CASE OF A LOCKED ACCOUNT Please feel free to post any offers or similar accs and I will check them out POST HERE BEFORE ADDING ME! DON'T WANT NO ******* SCAMMERS. THANKS PEOPLE! Contact me at: [email protected] NOW!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.