RS Buy Character, RS Buy Character, RS Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 99 Strength PURE! Beast Vesta's Longsword and Godsword Pure!Need a price check on these two babies. If anyone wants to buy add my ! ----Account 1---- ----Description: Initiate God sword/Vesta's Longsword Pure(Weapon is worth 40m) with 99 Strength, Amazing at PK'ing and Staking with 80 Days of membership added --- ----Account 2---- ----Description: God sword Hybrid Pure with 1 prayer and 20 days Membership added Good at staking as well!----Conquest's huge market sale!!!Hey Guys It's Conquest and I am SELLING A WHOLE LOT OF ACCOUNTS from Pures of archers, mages and warriors. going from lvl 30 to 60 Also selling skillers of woodcutting and minning. I also take requests but you have to send me at least 1$ in paypal to show that you are going to buy that account then either pm me ur email adress that u sent your money with and what you want your account to be. my paypal is [email protected] You go first (unless you have 100+ vouches) or you pay for omm Pures 60 str 60 range 71 range Skillers 60 wc bothSelling Beast Godsword/VLS Pures! With Membership!~ RS Accounts Shop ~ My one and only e-mail address is: Quote: [email protected] Remember I WILL NEVER add you, you must add me! Code word: Vdftw -- Look for that in my pictures and on ! This is to prevent imposters! All accounts: - Are Members - Do not contain recovery questions, e-mail address or bank pin - Fully legit, never botted, no offenses at all - Have never been sold/bought before I am ONLY accepting RSGP. No auto-win. Highest offer or an offer I feel is reasonable, wins. ----Account 1---- ----Description: Initiate God sword/Vesta's Longsword Pure(Weapon is worth 40m) with 99 Strength, Amazing at PK'ing and Staking with 80 Days of membership added --- ----Account 2---- ----Description: God sword Hybrid Pure with 1 prayer and 20 days Membership added Good at staking as well!----[Paypal/RsGp/Swaps]Nice level 81. GOOD STATS[swaps/RsGp/PayPal]Hello sythe, I am trying to sell this account for the following: PayPal, RsGp/Items, Or swaps. I will not go first unless I want to if that is unacceptable by you then you can pay for MM! PIC- post if you wanna see any other pics My is [email protected], But please post first. Happy bidding :"D[rsgp] LVL 65 | 80Range |80mage|Anciants|FIRE CAPE|1Def|3letter name[rsgp]Hello, im selling my newly made pure which i spend about 2 months to make. I recently got fire cape. The reason why im selling it is because my old pure got unbanned. Recoveries screen shot will be posted after decent offer. 3 letter name! Account has done.... Desert treasure Monkey madness has 23 ghostly robes lost city done. has 3letter name. many other quests are done. RSGP is the only kind of offer i will accept. Im willing to let the OMM do a recovery test if needed. I was original account creator and i will provide all info. My [email protected] Range pure 99 range (rsgp)PKAMUMBA PURES! My one and only is [email protected] ASK FOR A PM LOOK OUT FOR IMPOSTORS For any account you must post your offer and and I will get back to you as soon as I can any other posts will be reported for spam! RSGP ONLY NO SWAPS OR PAYPAL I am not new to the black market Furthermore if you don't agree I wont be sorry without your gold, Im not going first There is nothing in the bank or on the account and there are no black marks here is my first pure for sale. It is range pure with Monkey madness done and rather high mage min = 30mil A/W = 60milGreat Skilling Account(Good Stats 99) (RSGP)Watsup Sythe, I am new here but I am selling my very first account, which I have not touched in years basically. The account has maybe about 1-2m in membership items, but can easily make money skilling. It also has 3 void pieces. I do not want money, I am looking for RSGP to give to my other account which im training up for staking. I have no intention to retake this account back it is pure crap to me, I have a maxed 90 def account, but got cleaned. I am willing to do a recovery test with a OMM, but Idk how to use a OMM but and willing to learn how to. The account will go to the highest offer. I am trying to figure out which email is setup with this account, I've had over like 50 emails so this is hard, I will give you the first password ever used with the account. And the creation details To Contact me add [email protected] , but please post offer and your below... I will not accept random friendrequests on so post your please.[RSGP]72 Combat Pure | 94 Mage | Fire Cape[RSGP]Hello Sythe, i am trying to sell my 1 def pure for RSGP A/W=50M, I am open to taking offers. I can meet you on the account ign if necessary. : [email protected] The account is a level 72 pure with a fire cape, and other untradeables shown in the pics below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.