RS Buy Buy Character, RS Buy Characters, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[paypal] buyin purrs with low pray and 1 def with desert treasure. Verified paypal.I have been buyin accounts off sythe for a while now but still very cautious about trades. I will not go first, will pat for an omm but it will be included in the price. The accounts I'm lookin for are low level dt pures maybe with range or str but low pray and 1 def. Post your links to your accounts here and don't just post stats. Thanks.[Rsgp] Selling Zerker Pure [Rsgp]This account is fully quested (Recipe of Disaster, Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness and many more are all completel: 177 quest points. ) Starting bid at 9m. Add me on : [email protected] Note: Leave your and Bid price at bottom.Zerker Pure!This account is fully quested (Recipe of Disaster, Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness and many more are all completel: 177 quest points. ) Starting bid at 9m. Add me on : [email protected] Note: Leave your and Bid price at bottom.[Rsgp] Selling Pre-Ownage Zerker [Rsgp]Deleted Lvl 68(1 def) pure, Look Inside[Fantastic Stats!!][Serious Buyers Only] Level 68 , 1 defence pure is up for grabs!! [Serious Buyers Only] Stats are inside , 94 mage and 81 range is the real peak of the account. Im not going to say an amount but I put a lot of money into it. I'd want atleast a half of that and I won't give numbers. Please offer and you can reach me on ''Astringents'' Or ''[email protected]'' I won't go first, Want atleast half the money first and then give account and then the next half. If these terms do not float your boat then do not post here, or add either of my accounts because I don't have time to waste and your not convincing me into a pit of scam. Thank you [Serious Buyers Only] [Serious Buyers Only]Buying Maxed Zerker $125-150$ + TURM $175-200$Hi dylanwise here looking for a maxed zerk with or without turm... I will not be trading with people who arent trusted and dont have many vouches. Will be paying by PayPal. If your interested please add [email protected] Maxed Zerker $125-150$ + TURM $175-200$Hi dylanwise here looking for a maxed zerk with or without turm... I will not be trading with people who arent trusted and dont have many vouches. Will be paying by PayPal. If your interested please add [email protected] lvl 71 ss/whip pure rsgp onlyOffer away I will not go first, You can use omm if u want but at your cost... I want rsgp but will consider paypal. Respond on here before addin or i will not accept you.. Respond and put offer to be responded back to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.