RS Buy Buy Account, Buy Accounts RS, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Selling GREAT boxer [Paypal] ( 1 2)So, here's my boxer: Lobby: Stats: Black marks: Post here before you add me on . A/W = $15/25M (it is just an A/W)[RSGP]97 Zerk | Barrows Gloves | Firecape| FULLY QUESTED | 99 STR | 99 MAGE | [RSGP]**I DO NOT GO FIRST, U PAY FOR MM **Selling Stakerselling this staker for Paypal or Riot points or RSGP Riot Points are for league of legends and ill show you how to buy them with money equivalent no recov's ever set no email bid awayRSGP!! selling lvl 120 with 5x99sadd my [email protected] or my ghomie69 will discuss details proving the account and im only asking 50mill in rsgp or 100 dollars via paypalselling lvl 69 pure 94 mage and dt done [email protected] ok guys cant figure out the pic thing but i will send them to you if your an instrested buyer im looking for rsgp if you really cant do that ill consider paypalPerfect nearly maxed staking account! 99HP 98 STR 97 RANG 60 ATTACK CB 76! 1-1-1 SDPIm done with this game so i'm getting rid of my perfect staking account. I will not be going first to anyone under any conditions, OMM recovery test, etc. Can be done YOU pay fees. I will NOT be letting this account go cheap for obvious reasons, i will take offers in RSGP only unless you are a HIGHLY trusted member. The reason being i will take the gold then resell to someone who i absolutely trust for those who will undoubtedly ask. Any paypal offers will be told to buy gold then trade that to me. So here is the account. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us imageshack.us/photo/my-images...0711at120.png/Buying Pure(RSGP)looking to buy a pure with 1 defence and 94 magelevel 91 main. Want to swap.Hey, i'm here presenting my main account. I want either a high level strength pure or a high level range hybrid. Thank's in advance. Also I do botting services so if this account isn't enough I can maybe do the account and botting for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.