RS Buy Accounts, Selling Buy Accounts RS, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Near Maxed Zerker[99Str][99Mage][Fully Quested]made an account shop sythe/showthread.php?...69#post9225169[RSGP] Selling Whip pure! 1 Defence! 1.19K Total - High CB stats!Pictures will explain everything. Bid to me on or here, I will not add you.. you must add me at [email protected] Ty.Level 63 Starter Zerker!!! [rsgp]!!Hey guys selling my f2p rune pure that I dont really feel like playing on anymore. No recoveries or email and i will not be going first. Stats: All f2p quest are done and you can see in the photo above he is wearing rune platebody. Bidding starts at 5m! PM me for offers!AW/29m!]sick level 53 with22hp(can be sw prod)[99 magic-99 fletching-]*cheap*!before we start i am the only original owner of this account =] i pushed alot of work , i never ever ever botted on it 'no black marks' as you can see,its level 53 wc with 99 magic and fletching! it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAIL!AND NO BLACK MARKS!as i said above i never botted on it it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) why buy from me?i absolutely know all informations about this account and im willing to provide them to the buyer also there are no recovries or email:] A/W is:29m! ;-) you can easily make 1m/hour fletching add me on [email protected] after posting here if you have a good offer i am only going first for trusted ppl only!we can use a MM or OMM! also keep the 1.8mAccoiunt for sale. 91 range etc...[RSGP or UPGRADE only]Since my PP is limited im only accepting rsgp(or 1 upgrade). The account has little to no cash on it. Uploaded with ImageShack.us add my [email protected][rsgp]BEAST level 53 with 99 magic/99fletching [rsgp]before we start i am the only original owner of this account =] i pushed alot of work , i never ever ever botted on it 'no black marks' as you can see,its level 53 with 99 magic and 99fletching it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAIL!AND NO BLACK MARKS i never botted on it it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) i got all informations about this account and willing to provide them toi the buyer add me on [email protected] after posting here if you have a good offer A/W:35m STarting bid:20m update : ima go to bed now sorry ill be back tomorrow bid ahead^^ sorry for posting this in 60-99 market but its near 60 cb so yeahAW/20m!]insane level 53 with[99 magic-99 fletching(15m xp)-]*extremly cheap*!before we start i am the only original owner of this account =] i pushed alot of work , i never ever ever botted on it 'no black marks' as you can see,its level 53 wc with 99 magic and fletching! it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAIL!AND NO BLACK MARKS!as i said above i never botted on it it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) why buy from me?i absolutely know all informations about this account and im willing to provide them to the buyer also there are no recovries or email:] A/W is:20m! ;-) you can easily make 1m/hour fletching add me on [email protected] after posting here if you have a good offer i am only first for trusted ppl only!we can use a MM or OMM! also keep the 1.8m i gtg to village with my family tomorrow that why im selling it for about half the real price 1 last thing you pay for middle manAW/25m!]insane level 53 with[99 magic-99 fletching(15m xp)-]*extremly cheap*!before we start i am the only original owner of this account =] i pushed alot of work , i never ever ever botted on it 'no black marks' as you can see,its level 53 wc with 99 magic and fletching! it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAIL!AND NO BLACK MARKS!as i said above i never botted on it it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) why buy from me?i absolutely know all informations about this account and im willing to provide them to the buyer also there are no recovries or email:] A/W is:25m!-you can sell it for 50m ;-) you can easily make 1m/hour fletching add me on [email protected] after posting here if you have a good offer i am only first for trusted ppl only!we can use a MM or OMM! also keep the 1.8m i gtg to village with my family tomorrow that why im selling it for about half the real price

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.