RS Buy Accounts, Sell Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[50+ Vouches]Low Level Boxer And Fisher [90 Fishing][RSGP]No A/W. here are the stats. Highest Bid: 11m by Listen to Young Money here are no black marks and it has recoveries and email whihc will be removed on finding a buyer No noob offers to lead the bid, eg, if the leading bid is 5m you will be reported as spam for posting a noob bid like 5.2m or so....Incredibly LOW combat ~DT COMPLETED~ Blitz - Granite Maul PKerThis thread is dead.~~~[RSGP] buying 1 or 20 def pure with dt done [RSGP]Hi, i am currently looking for a 1 or 20 def pure with desert treasure done. If the account is 20 def, please make sure it is quested. I am willing to use an omm or mmSelling Level 46 with Bunny Earsit has been sold!!!Buying Fully Quest CVLS or Obby Mauler!Title Says It ALL! I would prefer it to have 99 strength and 1 defense! We can negotiate on a price but ALL offers will be in RSGP! Will probably only purchase off of a trusted buyer so if you haven't been here for a while or haven't done a lot of trades, save us the time and don't post. Please post here before adding my ! [email protected] Range/2h pure ( 1 2)New thread---->:///showthread.php?p=9723817#post9723817selling f2p range 2her (70dung)im selling a range 2her, has 30k dung tokens, has no recovs or registered email, will post pictures of dung tokens tomorro the acc also has a name that has to do wit purple kush looking for RSGP only as im jus selling this acc to buy a main :p i will NOT go first unless you are trusted or i belive i can trust you, we can split costs of OMM or we can do a 50/50 trade.. A/W 20m[RSGP]Selling 99 Fishing level 3 skiller![RSGP]Okay im back and today im selling my 99 fishing skiller, it has no wealth on it except fishing cape.. if you want proof i can meet you in game. feel free to add my , it's in the signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.