RS Buy Accounts, Sell Buy Accounts Runescape, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[70+vouches] 99str, 82 mage Badass pure[RSGP]THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION, DO NOT BID LOW PRICES FOR POST COUNT. WILL BE REPORTED Selling this pure for 70m+ that is the lowest, so dont bid lower. Has recovery emails and one month but, we will change the email as the trade proceeds. I have 75+ vouches, click my sig. You will go first or You will pay for the OMM Thanks - Yo done Sonamazing! zerker pureselling lvl 86 zerker pure! make rsgp offers only plzzz. also has dt done, mm, lunar,and many more! stats 60att, 85 str, 45def, 97 range, 94 mage , 52 prayer, 94 hunter, 52 rc. add my for pics idk how 2 put up but make rsgp offer plzzz! tyvmSelling Really good pure!Im looking for 50m+ On this one Simply because of this Stats: Att-60 Str-80 Def-1 Range-90 Pray-52 Hp-75 Has addy gloves, and dt so you don't really gotta do any quests Msg if you want Heres a pic i53.tinypic/33eucs6.png[/IMG]DDoS-er for free now. (for home connections)I uploaded this DDoSer because i got banned and my source got stolen so i upload it for free so no1 can sell it anymore ! Have fun ! Check out: youtube/watch?v=IfB1MMQtwqQ Download link: mediafire/?oxe7dbio6mk7f33Selling epic staker/goldfarmer!Since i am new i will go first to trusted! A/W 50m Acc has rapier and cannon, 100k tokens, has about 3k charms (mostly crismon) Add my and i will show extra pics if ur interested.. I will verify ingame Or with VMM. The new owner will receive the acc with HIS email registered!!! Here is a quick teaser (this is a free fdk bot!!!) Add my : [email protected][PP] Selling BEAST 62 cb Granite/ava's pure!EMAIL IS SIMPLE-------> [email protected] hello i apologize for every single thing. i am completely new but i do not wish to stay here long. unfortunately this will be my first post but not my last.... i am here today to show you my pure i am selling it because i recently have been keylogged and no longer wish to play the game of runescape. i am not even going to go into a brief scam history, but it'll only be brief. i am new to this site but not new to the terms, i would like to use an official middle man ONLY, pay pal gifts or whatever is what im aiming at and here you are. My asking price is $60 may go lower il do recovery tests and all it had roughly 200m on it i still cant believe to this minute that i got keylogged, its all a shame and i want the buyer to enjoy my account!Selling cheap ownage zerker [RsGp]Hello i am selling my zerker offer me price, , [80m Autowin] I will go first in the trade if you want, but i will record it when we doing it. Thanks!! For fast questions> [email protected] ( online messinger 24/7 ) - - [QUESTED DEFENCE]Looking for a MAIN/ZERKER/TANK [30m Budget]PLEASE read the budget line. Im probably going first. Dont get ure balls tight just yet, to trade with me you need 10 vouches+ Thanks! Zerker must must have 94 mage and 85+ strength and 60 attack. Zerkers MUST have a rune defender. TANK must have 94 mage and venge. MAIN must have a combat 99. They dont need money. it would also be nice if the accounts had some Membership ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.