RS Buy Accounts, Runescape Old Trading Buy Account, Runescape Old Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying all starter pures and starter zerks! ( 1 2 3)Hello, I am buying all starter pures and starter zerks for rsgp. Pures must have 1 def. Zerks must have a max defence level of 45. If you have an accounts like that and would like to sell to me either pm me or reply to this thread. Thanks you.looking for dungeoneering PWant a Low level account no prayer with enough tokens for rapier post here ill take a look and offer u prefered on what you want gp - paypal - swaps - Be you hitman for a day and so on post here.[PP][RSGP] Selling starter pure 12 hp, 74 mage CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!title says all. I'm not looking for too much, you will get ALL info with it. add my [email protected][69 ACCS SOLD] SELLING LVL 3 SKILLER - 7*skillcape(few exp till 99), 1227 total , 44M0 blackmarks all information will be provrided 5*98s (only few exp till 99) so you can make your own gratz party + 2*99 original creator not-email login Accepting: WESTERN UNION (no swaps or RSGP etc) *WU is safest way for me and you , read guide here: :///showthread.php?t=570838 and if you still do not know how it works , fell free to ask me on . It is very easy ,you just have to find your local wu dealer, and send money over him or you can use ://westernunion/ to send money online from your home. You just need credit card or bank account. PAYPAL (direct only to trusted users, others PlayerUp.com) Price: Waiting for your offers. I will consider every offer. Autowin price: 200 USD Vouches: 81 (you can find them : HERE) Sold accs yet: 69 for 3588,2USD : sl0ta@ *post here your or pm me before adding me ,especially if you use 2011, because I do not get your invitaions.. OTHER ACCS FOR SALE: PRAY SKILLER -15cmb,10hp,98pray,1175total,5*98(few exp till 99) LVL 3 SKILLER - 7*skillcape(few exp till 99), 1227 total , 44M MAGE PURES -50cmbt,1att/def,10hp,99mage,87smith,53rc LVL 96 ZERKER-75att,99str,45def,99rng,99mage,99agi,1600+total,10 M Feel free to pm me before trade. Quote: Originally Posted by Spyike Stop the Spamming and Flaming.. Keep the thread on topic, anything else will be infracted. BUY FROM TRUSTED SELLER AND DONT GET SCAMMED BY RECORVERING ACCOUNT BACK[RSGP] 99 WC account.Long story short, 5M for it.Swaps!Hey I'm Looking for some Low level accouts with amazing stats to Play with, Here are the accounts Im looking for 99 summon Any Lvl 99 Prayer lvl 15 99 def and range pure 99 hp pure Or some Cool skillers I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR BUNNY EARS! This Is the account I have to offer >.< :///showthread.php?t=1231781 I will Not be doing rsgp Because I've had to much of a problem with scammers in the past.S> 1 def 80 dung 200k tokens 57 cmb PURE!!!! ( 1 2)Hello! Anthonie here, i'm selling an account made to play myself but decided to continue on with my main. *60 Attack *73 strength *1 Defense *69 Hitpoints *70 Range *200k+ Tokens Also, the account comes with a pretty cool name that I will message to anyone interested. Anyways, let's get down to the details. *Never had email *Never been members *Never had recoveries *Email log-in Here is an update on his stats - 9/11 Login screen: Stats: ***I just want to let everyone know that the range lvl is being improved every day and will update every24hours*** Combat level: Current bid: 0 Current bidder: N/APure Account Service ( 1 2 3)I am currentley making many pures, and have decided to open up for business. If you would like a pure made, Fill out this form: ATK lvl: STR lvl: PRAY lvl: RANGE lvl: MAGE lvl: Other requested skills: Member/ Non-member (membership will cost 15m extra): Bid: I will finish the account ASAP. Rules: If you order something, you buy it. If you order something and do not pay, reported. NO REFUNDS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.