RS Buy Accounts, RS Trade Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[Paypal] Level 3 Skiller [Cheap]Hello All, Decided to sell my level 3 skiller, its has an awesome name, which also gets alot of compliments its a one word name so will stick. Also nice money making stats. Not looking for much but don't want silly offers. Stats: Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Bank is pretty bare, I can prove I'm the owner and I've been the only owner. I may accept RSGP depending on offer. Any questions please ask TrendySelling starter pure!I just bought a pure chaotic starter off of KerokeroCola so I no longer have use for this one. Will be selling it to whoever has the first decent offer, will take RSGP or Paypal. Account has never been botted and has always followed the rules. It has ancients and all that good stuff, prayer was quested. It comes with everything you see and I can put membership on it if needed. I am the original owner and no one else has ever had this account. Combat level 59!Lvl 3 Skiller. 900+ Total 98wc ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Hello guys Totallyawsome here selling MY skiller. I have all the original Info and all of this info will be provided. Some specs of the skiller include. *98 WC *900+ total *25M+ Wealth *High money making stats. I Have handled over 10m In Cash. Click my Sig for Vouches. Many would say I'm trustworthy. I also have my own Sig service with no complaints A/W=50 Atm C/O=20$ PayPal Conatact me by adding my Which is in my Signature Below MM Will be used Or YOU GO FIRST I WILL NOT TAKE RSGP. PAYPAL ONLYlooking to buy G2h pure (RSGP)I'm looking to buy a G2h pure with only 1 def pm or post if you've got one and ill be more than happy to discuss price buy in rsgp thx.Selling 2 Accounts $30[PAYPAL]Selling two runescape accounts for $30 via Paypal. Account 1: :///showthread.php?t=1223539 Account 2:Selling lvl 3 with 99 Mining [RSGP]sold.buying cheap skillers with 99wc or fishingim looking to buy multiple cheap wc and fishing skillers post offerslevel 3 woodcutting pure.60 woodcutting. thats all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.