RS Buy Accounts, RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying ONE defence pure ! [100m RSGP] ( 1 2 3)Hello, I am spending one-hundred million RSGP on a one defence pure, please do not offers Zerkers, turmoils, etc... cause I want one defence. Any kind of one defence pure can be offered: Hybrids, F2P, P2P, Mage, range.. whatever ! Some information: -I'm not buying from leechers -A recovery test shall be done (Not by me) -(o)MM will be used if I don't deem you trusted -The account cannot have any Black marks -You may not have botted on the account for atleast one month ! Some things that I will pay more for: Mithril/Addy gloves, MM, DT, Herblore, Dungeoneering. I will not pay extra for your bank wealth, you can clean the account. If you want ANY more information, please post here. I will not take any offers (except account with defence) as spam. Thank you, Needsome.amazing 1 def pure: 99 range 1 def 90hp 87 str 85 mage ONLY 90M!!!!!!!!!!!DT 1/4th done, + combo of gettin addy gloves will give u 50 attack. lookin for rsgp only will not be goin first, use mm at ur own expenses ALSO IS: [email protected] online as of 9:30 am may 15th TAKING RSGP ONLY unless u trusted paypal a/w is now only 60m!!!!!!WTB: F2P Pker with 94+ RangeHey, I'm looking for an F2P Pker with several/most of the following stats (the numbers that are yellow are optional and reds are a must for the account): 40-50 attack 85+ strength 1-2 defence 94+ range 50+ mage 1-31 prayer Must not have recovs or an email, and a recovery test (fees are paid by me) will be done. [Swap]Moved to new forum Now accepting RS GP sythe/showthread.php?p=8817791#post8817791[Rsgp]77 Combat rapier staker[80 dung][200k tokens]I am selling a sexy dung pure here with 200k tokens He has a little work to do a few attack levels and get some higher str and you will dominate the duel arena. I will not go first, I will use an OMM you pay fee's. All skilling and combat stats (other than att,str,def,hp) were gained from dungeoneering and will not effect the combat level. Current Highest offer:60m A/w:90m rsgp[Paypal] [RSGP] ♦♣♠ xpkzReborns Account Shop ♦♣♠ ( 1 2 3)Account One SELLING IT FOR 30M RIGHT NOW ----------------------------------------------------------------- Account Two SOLD SOLD SOLD Just an old pure I left off and got to lazy to train. Quote: Originally Posted by prostyle Great guy to trade with! just purchased account 2. I went first and used paypal without a mm. Guy is trustworthy. Acc is exactly what was listed! Would buy from again ----------------------------------------------------------------- Account Three (Combat level = 74) Starting Bid 16M RSGP IM WILLING TO ACCEPT JUST TWO ACCOUNT UPGRADES FOR THIS It did receive a macroing offense a long time ago in 2008 but that doesn't mean its not safe to still bot on as you can see I botted it to 91 thieving but haven't touched it for almost year since then. I got bored and took the time to add in the whole bank with MS Paint as best I could Quests it has done Demon Slayer Doric's Quest Dragon Slayer Ernest the Chicken Prince Ali Rescue The Restless Ghost Animal Magnetism Death Plateau Desert Treasure The Dig Site Druidic Ritual Lost City Priest in Peril Temple of Ikov The Tourist Trap Troll Stronghold Waterfall Quest Quote: Originally Posted by harrylloyd1992 Incredibly HUGE vouch for Xpkz. Bought account one using a MM. trade went quick, will definately recommend this seller for future use. Thanks :*) ----------------------------------------------------------------- Account Four SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Still has members on it until the 2nd of June. Quests it has done Dwarf Cannon I don't mind going first to highly trusted members. And I would definitely would enjoy using an MM/OMM for a secure trade. Thanks and bid away on any account. I only allow Paypal as an option for payment to users with vouches. Gold is accepted as .60/1m - [email protected] VOUCHES Quote: Originally Posted by FireZ Vouch, sold him 200m. Quick and easy thanks a ton. Quote: Originally Posted by Sezoklo Sold 15m, trade went smooth Quote: Originally Posted by n4n0 Vouch! Sold 50m. They went first and trade went flawlessly. Hope to deal with again. Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy Vouch, sold him 100m, 95$ super legit dude... hes awesome and very trustworthy Quote: Originally Posted by Toned Bought 60m for $70 very quick trade great person to deal with Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy sold him another 50m, great guy and trustworthy Quote: Originally Posted by eat yuh bought 48m, trade went great, good guy Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy Sold him 200m, easy and smooth trade as always Quote: Originally Posted by qwaz3r GREAT TRADER!Sent 50m I went first and traded smooth and perfect! A* Quote: Originally Posted by broskies Vouch, i went first, sold 20m for 18 dollars Quote: Originally Posted by pns squad bought 135m went first, claim and cancel, super fast legit trader. one big vouch for pns squad Quote: Originally Posted by !craig! Big vouch, purchased 25m i went first, went very smoothly, plus great to talk to! Quote: Originally Posted by Vr00m VOUCH, Bought 60m, I went first. Smooth trade and would recommend to anyone. Hard to find people this trustworthy that aren't a mod. Quote: Originally Posted by crackedoutnick Sold 100M. Smooth trade. Vouch Quote: Originally Posted by B.o.B Vouch, I bought 135m and I went first. Quote: Originally Posted by B.o.B Bought 30M - I went first. Great trader Quote: Originally Posted by Ro Zz Vouch He Bought 15mill Of Me !! I Went First Trust This Guy !!fast Smooth And Trusted !! Quote: Originally Posted by Solarsonic888 Sold 24m to him, went first, great buyer! Quote: Originally Posted by awex Bought 42mil on playerup.com. 100% trusted Quote: Originally Posted by yeah_boi420 bought 200M rsgp, everything went smooth. thanks bro. Quote: Originally Posted by Tits or GTFO Sold him 30M great guy i went first. Quote: Originally Posted by mazaba bought 70m for 65$ via moneypak i went frist Quote: Originally Posted by RSCTimes Vouche for spicenoodles, bought another 200m from me, instant payment Quote: Originally Posted by TheWeirdoOne One of the rare few nice and honest people you can find around here. Sold 100m @ $0.6/m went first. Thank you. Quote: Originally Posted by Rafass Bought from he 30 m! Good Trader, he is legit! Ty Vm Quote: Originally Posted by Stevey Sold him 76mil, $0.50/mil! vouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote: Originally Posted by Jibioot Sold 50M for him I went first! trustseller ! Quote: Originally Posted by punkerpunk13 Vouch, sold me 100m through PayPal. Thanks mate! Quote: Originally Posted by Basco12 Bought a pin, I went first! Quote: Originally Posted by XeronatesBad Did 8 quests for him, and will be doing more tommorow. I went first and he still paid. GREAT TRADE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Quote: Originally Posted by crosspaintball VOUCH! Great trader, everything went perfect. I can't wait to do business again Quote: Originally Posted by Draton Just bought an upgrade, and everything went smoothly! I went first! Nice guy to talk to and do business with. I will use him in the future for my memberships =) Quote: Originally Posted by sebastiaan2 Bought a pin went smooth VOUCH ty. bye. Quote: Originally Posted by upk A Gigantic Vouch, Did Everything For Me. [/center][Rsgp]77 Combat rapier staker[80 dung][200k tokens]I am selling a sexy dung pure here with 200k tokens He has a little work to do a few attack levels and get some higher str and you will dominate the duel arena. I will not go first, I will use an OMM you pay fee's. All skilling and combat stats (other than att,str,def,hp) were gained from dungeoneering and will not effect the combat level. Current Highest offer:0m A/w:90m rsgp[swap/rsgp/paypal] Hand Cannon/40 Def/fire Cape/ Rune Gloves! Look Inside For More! ( 1 2)Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.