RS Buy Accounts, RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

selling barrow puremy name is anthony, i have been playing runescape on and off for 6+ years, and i have grown tired of it, since i am currently looking forward into going to college soon, so i am going to sell this great account for your pking needs, and it doesnt have recoveries ,i am taking paypal. after payment is complete the account its yours, and you wont have any thing to worry about.. or contact me @sexysoonerboy19932004@Buying Maxed pure ( 1 2)Title says it Thanks ~ Nick[RSGP] AMAZING Zerker | 99 Magic | 95 Strength | Quested!Selling my zerker for rsgp. I might take swaps if the offer is good but i'm mainly looking for a range tank or 80+ dung account. Important Quests - Monkey Madness, Desert treasure, Fremmy trials, Lunar Diplomacy, Dragon Slayer, RFD (to addy), & alot more! AUTOWIN: 50M : dolphins246@live Stats Login Blackmarks[RSGP] Skiller with 99 Dung, Herb, Thieve [RSGP]So.. i'm going to make this short and to the point. I am a member of powerbot.. and seeing as the changes that have been happening lately, and corrupt staff, i decided to come here. You can decide to trust me or not. I diced my bank away so i decided to sell this to fund my new pure I'm fine with a recovery check done with a trusted MM or if you have 150+ Vouches All information will be given to recover including the login email's username / password S/B: 50M A/w: 200M (Just An A/w) Contact: Buddy_Cambel@ Picture:selling lvl 71my guy has 57 attack, 64 strength, and 55 def, and 56 mage, and 66 woodcutting. if u have any questions post on this and ill talk and mabye i can meet u in the game with my guy and talk to you. because i cannot take screen shots with my computer. let me know if interested.unique purehi guys, its gp royale here selling this amazing rapier pure imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/acc1.png/ imageshack.us/f/233/acc2ut.png [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.