RS Buy Accounts, RS Sell Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Buying Korasi Initiate/Zerker prod [RSGP]Buying an initiate or zerker prod with Korasi's, will pay RSGP or can swap for my 99 def/hp/range tank with 94 mage. I won't be going first, post offers here and i'll tell you if i'm interested, stats don't matter too much, though preferably low-ish cb.good rs account pure lvl 67!i have a pro rs pure account for sale! cuz im sick of playing rs so im selling my account im to lazy to find out how to put pictures in this crazy thread but i wil discribe my account (has 600k on it) name:u gli gf (logg in name) combat: lvl 67 attack:60 strenght:77 defence:1 range:82 prayer:44 magic:83 (completed desert treasure) hitpoints: 68 ------------------------------------------------- now some normal skills thieving:54 crafting:65 mining:51 firemaking:50 woodcutting:62 totallevel:893 if you are interested in my account start bidding now or e-mail me on [email protected] if you wanna see pictures also e-mail me and i will e-mail fotos thank you!Buying Hand Cannon Pure!!!I am buying a hand cannon pure and am willing to swap my lvl 111 barrows pure, barrows gloves, fighter torso, void, crystal bow and full zammy book are all on the acc, if you have a nice hand cannon pure please pm and sned me pics and i will also send you pics of my barrows pure if needed, thanksSelling Beast 5 defence 85 strength G2H PureGrandpauno here The last buyer changed his mind, so I refunded him. image uploading upload gif free image hosting upload pngpng upload gif free image hosting A/W is 50m now since I got it a g2h Now 86 str, and 70 dung89 Dungeoneering Pure [rsgp]Autowin: 50Mil Current offer: 10Mil If you are genuinely interested please post a message on my wall, post here or add me on . you can ask to meet me in game if you like. email will be removed upon purchase and its only ever had one password. Ok so here are pictures of my account. My login screen: i51.tinypic/34q2xs3.jpg stats: i54.tinypic/124zrr5.jpg combat lvl: i53.tinypic/ekjj2f.jpg dung tokens: i53.tinypic/i42us1.jpg wielding dung items: i56.tinypic/353cfms.jpg blackmarks: i55.tinypic/xejrl3.jpg No spam on this thread thanks, looking for serious buyers.SELLING 2 CHARACTER PACK TURMOIL PURE/TURMOIL MAIN BOTH FOR $200.00 USD or 330MPm me if interested in purchasing a pack of a turmoil pure and turmoil main both for a great sell of 200.00 or 330M PM ME Will Definitely Use An Official Middle Man We BOTH Agree Upon. Will Give Full Detail For Both Accounts Pm Me If Interested sythe/showthread.php?t=1216533 - Turmoil Pure Alone If You Just Wanna Buy That sythe/showthread.php?t=1215508 - Turmoil Main Alone If You Just Wanna Buy That[pp] selling level 72 w/ rubber chicken + easter ringsFirst off, I take paypal and nothing else. Middle man can be viable if you pay for it and he can prove on the spot that he is an official MM. ~ I'm not going first ~ I know how this website works I lurk here quite frequently, I also understand this is a relatively new account. If you have any problems with that, close the thread now and save yourself the effort. At the same time scamming is almost inevitable here but quite frankly if anybody is going to attempt a scam, save yourself the effort, as I'm not stupid (to the contrary) and it's only going to be a waste of my time and yours. Private message me any offers or feel free to post and bump this thread A/W 10$AUD [email protected] is my address. If you don't have and need to contact me for questions, offers or anything similar in nature feel free to private message me. [email protected] is my address. If you don't have and need to contact me for questions, offers or anything similar in nature feel free to private message me.[pp] selling level 88First off, I take paypal and nothing else. Middle man can be viable if you pay for it and he can prove on the spot that he is an official MM. ~ I'm not going first ~ I know how this website works I lurk here quite frequently, I also understand this is a relatively new account. If you have any problems with that, close the thread now and save yourself the effort. At the same time scamming is almost inevitable here but quite frankly if anybody is going to attempt a scam, save yourself the effort, as I'm not stupid (to the contrary) and it's only going to be a waste of my time and yours. As you can see the offences are from 06', that means you are able to get the veteran cape once you purchase membership. It comes with those holiday items aswell. Private message me any offers or feel free to post and bump this thread A/W 10$AUD [email protected] is my address. If you don't have and need to contact me for questions, offers or anything similar in nature feel free to private message me. Private message me any offers or feel free to post and bump this thread I don't have an a/w but any reasonable offers won't be turned down.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.