RS Buy Accounts, RS Buy Accounts, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

:::: Quested Pure ::: Addy Gloves :::: RsgpHello and welcome to my thread! Il be selling my beloved one defence pure! quested! PROS: Can rush well. Dt done MM done ADDY GLOVES! Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Bid away! No current A/W LOOKING FOR OVER 20M. WILL NOT GO FIRST![rsgpA/W:15m]*/must see*BEAST level 53 with 99 magic/99fletching [A/W:15m]hey guys im selling my account today pics: as you can see,its level 53 with 99 magic and 99fletching it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAILA ND NO BLACK MARKS it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) i got all informations about this account and willing to provide them tothe buyer A/W:15m anyways i go first if ur trusted or we use a omm/trusted mm .sry for creating lot s of threads lol =p[rsgpA/W:15m]*/must see*BEAST level 53 with 99 magic/99fletching [A/W:20m]hey guys im selling my account today pics: as you can see,its level 53 with 99 magic and 99fletching it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAILA ND NO BLACK MARKS it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) i got all informations about this account and willing to provide them tothe buyer A/W:15m .[rsgpA/W:20m]*/must see*BEAST level 53 with 99 magic/99fletching [A/W:20m]hey guys im selling my account today pics: as you can see,its level 53 with 99 magic and 99fletching it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAILA ND NO BLACK MARKS it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) i got all informations about this account and willing to provide them tothe buyer A/W:20m .[280+ Vouches][90+ Acc's Sold] Lvl 64 Pure | Magic 94, Ranged 71, Def 1 | P2PSOLD! For more accounts visit my account shop. ThanksSelling 78lvl boxerHello everyone im selling a 78 combat lvl duel arena boxer.I am selling it now for rsgp. Account No email login! p2p ended Post offers below Here are photos: Ill take off recs and email once i get an offer or i can provide all the information if needed, we can do a recovery test I would go first to very trusted members (staff) Post offer and ur contact details[rsgpA/W:25m]*/must see*BEAST level 53 with 99 magic/99fletching [rsgp]hey guys im selling my account today pics: as you can see,its level 53 with 99 magic and 99fletching it has NO RECOVRIES OR EMAILA ND NO BLACK MARKS it has also 15exp in fletching =] (not the normal 13m) i got all informations about this account and willing to provide them tothe buyer A/W:25m STarting bid:20m .Selling 81 cb Choatic pure 99 str 94 hp Rapier Choatic LongWill sell for 100 USD on playerup OR 120m RSGP playerup/offer/...t-it-52738682/ ^ | playerup link to the account It is good at staking but i just want to stick with my main now. 80 atk 99 str 1 def 94 hp 89 dungeoneering ````` I KNOW IT SAYS 87 BUT ITS 89 NOW...```` 2 choatics 81 COMBAT Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.