RS Buy Accounts, Buy Runescape Old Buy Account, Runescape Old Character

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Level 57 Pure [ 91 Mining Rune Miner ] Rsgp.Picture says all. Has no recovs. We can use a MM. Looking for RSGP. Thanks. Add my and post yours here, I think is glitched. [email protected] OFFER! Uploaded with ImageShack.usSelling 85 woodcutting account.53 agility(Not accurate not sure) 65-6 thieving(Not accurate either...) 85 Woodcutting I will only accept Paypal & RSGP. Do not have Membership info, I bought it from a friend for RSGP. Have all other info then that besides date registered. Oops, srry wrong section =/Kn0wn's Rare Name ShopCurrent Amount Of Names Available: 5 please post offers below happy bidding. names will be updated soon Names available: italys: Fi Ji: United Kings: Chilled: chances r 0: : [email protected][$1 Min] 3 Pures & 2 Miners(Level 99) available for pre-order [You choose the levels]DELETED Posted the accounts in the appropriate sections under new threads.Buying Beast Skiller ( 1 2 3)Post your skillers here I am looking to buy a decent one with a few 99's Thanks ~ Nick[RSGP] lv59 Pure [81 dung 83 mage CHAOTIC STAFF + Veteran cape] ~60m~PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED! WILL SELL FOR 35M TODAY! No Recoveries, will swap the email to yours if you're buying. The account is now 83 mage still 59 combat. Hello, Im here to sell my lv59 pure; The account is OVER 5 years old so has the veteran cape, the account is also 81 dungeoneering so has a Chaotic Staff; Also there are almost enough tokens for an Arcane Stream Necklace. The account has a email registered, once bought, I will transfer the email address to you. The accounts Attack levels are quested: -Death Plateau -Vampire Slayer -Waterfall Quest -The Grand Tree -Gnome Stronghold -Horror from the DeepLevel 3 skiller, 1x99, 1x90+ 20m+ total xp, Members.Hi today I am here selling this account, the a/w is 15m/7.50$ via paypal, but feel free to offer, I will consider any reasonable offers! I am the only owner of this account, I can change/delete the email, And I am willing to do a recovery test if you pay the fee's, The account also has a pretty good name imo. My only is [email protected], Add me if interested. *Only botted 77-90 Firemaking.* Thanks.Six Sorc garden products - all ready to make you big money!Hey everyone, I have six of these accounts, all of which have around 20 days of membership left. I am not looking to bot them anymore and I figured that they may be more useful to someone else. I am looking for 9M each or 50M for the lot. I will get pictures up soon but they all have 65 thieving and 50+ farming. If you are interested, please let me know. I am more than happy to use a MM and I will pay the fees. I'll get some pictures up soon if they are required. Otherwise, catch me on and we can do business. Thankyou!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.