RS Buy Accounts, Buy RS Buy Accounts, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

! ~ 80 Attack 89 Strength 99 Dungeoneering 1 Prayer ~ ! ( 1 2 3)Will only trade with an Official Middle Man. No regular Middle Men no matter how trusted. I will pay fees. Account has 3 Chaotics (maul, rapier, longsword) and 535,968 tokens. Auto Win is not currently set. Just bid. I will only add you on if you post an offer I'm interested in. All other information can be found in the pictures. EDIT: THE ACCOUNT NOW HAS 90 STRENGTH!!! GOT BORED AND HIT UP SOUL WARSBuying pureIm buying a 60-75 attack 1 defence pure. Must have 5+ vouches to be taken seriously I'd be willing to pay 30m for the account Thanks!Selling lvl 76+3 Pure! 99 mage/Range 52 prayer!I'm selling my account because i want to start another build. Will not have the 3.3m on it. Has basic pk gear to pk with, and stuff that is members that i can't transfer now because of no Membership. No scammers, Using VMM you pay fees, unless you go first. Starting Bid: 5m A/W: 85m ---------My Is: [email protected] Highest bid by LightOftheDay: 10mSelling 1 Def pure Desert Treasure Done / Claw rusher / 99 Mage /72 Combat.Ok i know i'm new and i will go first to anyone who is trusted. I will use an OMM i dont mind. The account has a 4 letter name is kinda good. Owns in wildy has mith gloves full zammy book and guthix book. A/W is 40m no lower lower as im now working on my near maxed main : [email protected] imageshack.us/photo/my-images/718/unlednx.png/ Now got: 60 attack 31 pray 72 combat99 magic, 64 combat, ancient/DDS pure - trading or selling!Hey! I'm now either trading or selling my lvl 64 ancient/DDS pure. It's not fully 100% yet since it prolly needs at least 70 str (50 atm). I'm accepting both GSP and PP, I'm interesting in pretty much any kind of pures when it comes to trades. Combat: 64 Attack: 60 Str: 49 Defence: 1 Pray: 31 Magic: 99 Uploaded with ImageShack.us I'll of course post a print screen if any serious buyer would show up. Just PM me here on the forums or give it a post below if you're interest and have any suggestions. Take care, Oskar.selling a level 79 20 def acc {rsgp}well the reason why im selling this account is because it used to b 1 def but it got hacked for 20 def so im cba to play it and im working on my new pure. this account is also 99 magic heres pic of log in img16.imageshack.us/img16/7646/110918145142.png theres email but idk how to take it off and idk the email so... ya... heres pic of stats: img508.imageshack.us/img508/8...0918145708.png not original name i forgot to block out name o well idc. post offers here and add my [email protected] i will not go first unless your more trusted then i am. or u go first or mm or ommSelling Maxed 1 Def Chaotic Rapier Pure!! Beast Pker/4 Fire Capes/DT/10M Bank ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Hi there, thanks for checking out my page I am selling my chaotic rapier pure. This is my baby, the only pure which ive been able to maintian perfectly without any mistakes. Im in the proccess of selling all my accounts to make money for staking so I will be acceping only RSGP or Paypal from trusted members. Here are the stats Inventory of Important items! And the awsome Rapier Front Page: Pillars Heres the Bank. Its loaded with pking supplies, weapons, pots, food, armour. Easily worth over 10M, i check some in the thingy Ok so there it is. I know how much this account is worth because of all the work I put into it. Not botted a single second. So im setting A/W: 150M You must post before you message me or add me on : [email protected] Please leave your also so i know it you.selling level 98yes im selling my main, the combat level is 98. the only way to reach me is sending me a private message here. or add my alexander-blomqvist or [email protected] HIGHEST BID SO FAR 80$. it has done lunar dt and that love you and highest hit with ags is like 720... lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.