RS Buy Account, Trade Runescape Buy Account, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling 59cb lowbie hybrid (RSGP)Hey! I'm selling my level 59 lowbie hybrid. The account is 73 mage, 69 str, 55 attack, 63 range, 75 wc. The account has DT and MM done. I'm really not asking for too much, I'm thinking 5-10m RSGP, the price is # though. Thanks for your time! Contact me at Quickkfosho@ or caprocker@ ( IM) __________________________________________________ _________________ I'm also selling my level 85 Holy Pally WoW account, with gametime, and SC2 on the account, for RSGP, Paypal, or an RS account. I WILL go first if you want, and I will provide the secret question and answer.Selling This Amazing Insane Pker! [C H E AP]Hello Sythe Members, Well I Just created this account to Sell this Awesome Pker As i know play another game and i want to sell this account to buy gold for it. The account is not member anymore ; Just had 3 Passwords and no blackmarks , It's fully quested. Comes with 30m For pking ! I'm starting the bid with 70$ or 6B in maplestory (7 A.W ) I'm willing to use a OMM at your expense. You pay the fees. ; Pm me for anything . or add my -- Karls716@ Payment methods. Paypal. Maplestory Mesos. Stats- Bank Informationbuying a pure with a chaotici have 30m to spend. we will be using a MM with a recovery test =p unless you're a mod TAKING ALL PURE OFFERS I HAVE 30M TO SPEND.looking for any and every turm purereally any character with turmoil post it herelevel 78 staker with 81 dunghey this account was my old staker but then i just stopped it has 220k tokkens btw stats: att-76 def-78 str-50 hp-73 pray-1 sum-1 IAM TAKEING RSGP~~~~~~~Chaotic PURE~~~~~~~ ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)SOLD to tupac2345 for 32mTrading Level 85 Geared Holy Pally W/ Gametime and SC2 For RSGP Or RS AccHi! I've played Runescape since 2002, and about a year ago a quit for WoW. I hit level 85 and had a TON of fun with WoW, but I am really feeling the urge to get back into RS, and this is why I am trading my WoW account for a Runescape account or RSGP ( I would rather have an account, namely a skiller ) I am the original owner of the WoW account and can provide all the information you ask for, including, of course, the secret question and answer. My WoW account also has a few weeks left of gametime as well as Starcraft 2 on the battle account! And of course, all of the WoW expansions. Since the account has gametime on it, I will let you go on the account first to prove that the account is all that I say it is. Thanks for your time! Contact me at: Caprocker@ (My IM) Or Quickkfosho@ (my email)Buying 1 def pureI wanna buy a 1 def pure here are the requirements.. -1 def (obviously) -Has to have DT done and MM -Must have at least mith gloves -Mage at least 75+, range at least 75+ str at least 70+ and atk no higher then 60. - I'm not so worried about how much cash it has on it.. but preferably 5m+.. If you have an account like this and you want to sell it let me know, I will be using PayPal. Thank you -Daniel

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.