RS Buy Account, Trade RS Buy Account, Runescape Old Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

99 Prayer Skiller - Well Over 100m EXPSelling the account below. Currently it has... • 99 Prayer • 99 Thieving (46M EXP & ranked in the top 300) • 99 Firemaking • 99 Hunter • 99 Woodcutting Im wanting real money only, or you may be able to convince me with other games. I dont need this account, or this game anymore - both are a waste of my time. I know I just signed up and I dont have feedback and all that, but I only made an account to get rid of my accounts. Ill go first if you have good feedback. If nobodies interested, Ill find a gold site.[RSGP] Ready-to-bot rune essence miners! 20k each!!!im trying to get my vouches up. these accounts are level 3's they all have 1 mining and they have completed rune mysteries. and they are standing by aubury ready to go. i have a lot in stock so let me know. thanks guys! vouche page is in my signature.[RSGP]Defence pure for sell[RSGP]Taking RSGP only.Selling 70fishing accountLevel 40 70fish account with 64woodcutting i dont have a screeni atm im very sorry but if you really need it i can pop one up! Im selling it for very cheap add me on ko.d47@liveDung Pure [GP]Hey guys I'm here to sell my Dungeoneering pure. I trained this all by hand last summer. I've barely touched it since then. The account is level 3 with 51 dungeoneering. I'd like to be payed in GP. Leave offers here, I'll message you or whatever. I'd like to make this a quick sale. I will give you the recovs and have them deleted if you wish,level 48 gmauler {beast} {starter}hello i know i'm new to but i'm looking to gain trust. i want to sell my gmauler for rsgp. I'm willing to go first to some people. If i deem you trustworthy. take a look at my account. my is ftw@live YOU MUST HAVE A ACCOUNT TO ADD ME.selling lvl 53 str pure Cheap!!Not looking for a ridiculous amount, so please throw out offers. Can show login/bank if you message me and are interestedrsgp{S}elling beast level 48 range gmauler (1)mage (1) defence (1) prayer (1) summonhello i know i'm new to but i'm looking to gain trust. i want to sell my gmauler for rsgp. I'm willing to go first to some people. If i deem you trustworthy. take a look at my account. my is ftw@live YOU MUST HAVE A ACCOUNT TO ADD ME.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.