RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Characters

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Selling Nearly Maxed Ags Pure [Fire Cape]It's a decent account for pking, asking for $100. I will only use playerup, and you have a 7 day period to remove/edit info before i get payment. I have screenshots and more info on the PlayerUp.com link. playerup/offer/...-str-50235048/#N/A50m starting bid, dsc1m@ feel free to add me or pm me and we will discussSelling Level 90 11 def pure {99 STR!!!}{99FISHING} [RSGP ONLY]I am selling this 99 stregth 83 attack pure (90 combat f2p 95 with summon) to fund my new pure.. this acc has all pure quests done EXCEPT DESERT TREASURE so i dont want to be accused of not saying it! it has all the stats but isnt members currently so i can not do it STATS QUESTS AND BANK The second photo shows Strength and Fishing capes in inventory.. other than that acc is essentially cleared RECOVERIES/EMAIL EMAIL HAS BEEN REMOVED!! i will upload a pic if anyone requests.... A/W: CHANGED A/W TO 70M i will also only be taking RSGP, and either OMM if you will not go first or I will go first IF you have enough vouches that I trust you[Rsgp]Selling Low Level Turmoil Pure 84+6Cmb|Fully Quested 95 PrayerMade a new thread because this one did not have all the information i wanted to give out sorry. sythe/showthread.php?p=8707379#post8707379 A A/W: 25m EDIT: COMBAT 70 | HP 77 | RANGE 50 Willing to use OMM This account has no wealth, I transferred it all out I am the original owner Perfect Mage Boxer I would continue to box on this account but my computer lags too much in duel arena and I rarely get first hit Add My : RWJSythe@live[RSGP]99 range account! Really nice account!Post Offers! It has members till 07 june addy gloves My Dreogner@1 def pure!!! Must sell ASAP![RSGP]Level 63 - Forgot the combat pic. My bad. Need to sell ASAP RSGP ONLY. I will not go first OMM or Mod will be used at your expense if you wish to not go first. Registered email will be given. Was going to get the strength to 99 but need the GP now rather than later. Reasonable offers will be looked at. img863.imageshack.us/i/banss.png/ img709.imageshack.us/i/loginzj.png/ img718.imageshack.us/i/statspa.png/ Take it quick before someone else does! Post here than PM me and I will give you my . No important quests are done this is a F2P pker with 70 ranged. Doesnt get much better!(RSGP / PAYPAL) Selling almost maxed ZerkerCurrently selling my almost maxed berserker pure, all major quests done, 12M bank, and has members untill the end of May. I will be taking Rsgp & or payment via PayPal will also be taking swaps. No A/W is set but looking for 80M+ Recoveries and email are set but will be removed upon myself finding a buyer. My contact email is liamrules_1@ Notable Skills 2 Letter name Lunar Diplomacy Horror from the Deep Desert Treasure Top 600 in Bh Attackers 93 Strenth 94 Magic 45 Defence Can use hand cannon RFD - Dragon Gloves 9 Dragon & 15 Rune defenders

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.