RS Buy Account, RS Buy Account, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

[RSGP] Starter Pure - DT Done, 99 WC, and more!Yo guys, selling this Pure I used a while ago to fund my new project in Runescape! Throw offers around, willing to take anything decent really. - [email protected][RSGP] Selling Bandos Pure [ Chaotic Maul And Rapier ], Selling for 20m RSGP!!Selling Bandos Pure [ Chaotic Maul And Rapier ], Selling for 20m RSGP! 89 Dungeoneering (50k EXP till 90), 99 theiving, 99 mining, 96 strength,80 Attack, 86 Magic, it has Chaotic Maul, Chaotic Rapier, about 1m, ALOT of items in the bank, (Runes, Food ect..) GREAT ACCOUNT, a really good pure to PK on Contact me: Baby21love@ I'll sell for 20m RIGHT NOW♥ Bandos Pure for sale, [ Chaotic Maul And Rapier ], Selling for 35m RSGP!♥89 Dungeoneering (50k EXP till 90), 99 theiving, 99 mining, 96 strength,80 Attack, 86 Magic, it has Chaotic Maul, Chaotic Rapier, about 1m, ALOT of items in the bank, (Runes, Food ect..) GREAT ACCOUNT, a really good pure to pk on (bandos Pure)Contact me: Baby21love@ I'll sell for 35m RIGHT NOW,Maxed Zerker 4 Sale [rsgp Only]AUTO WIN IS 50MIL only 3 ways to do it 1. you first 2. OMM u PAY 3. u do half 1st then i give pass n u give 2nd half then u get rest info good luck n happy bidding RSGP ONLY![W.U]selling my rune pure 86+6 combat [W.U]hey guys, i've worked long and hard on this account buuut i've been very inactive and i'm often tempted to start playing again. but between having a 2 year old daughter and a full time job it's time to let it go, i'd like to get $35 usd via western union, but i'm also open to taking offers.. i'm going to want to speak over the phone to ensure the trade goes well and smoothly, and to avoid being tricked or manipulated by some kid in a chat box. as you can see its not a stripped down scammer account, its just an account that i lost interest in playing and i'm just looking to get some extra gas money for it honestly. i havent played in about 4 months and that's really it. you can contact me through facebook, my name is payne aderholt. or you can call me at 727 623 7645. im hoping for a honest mature and clean trade. ok so all my screen shots are up, please contact me if interested Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us me and my daughter, her name is Fraya :) Uploaded with ImageShack.usLV78|1 def|99 range|94 mage|92 str|60 atk|DT done| mith gloves| real moneyhey. im the original owner of the account... looking for a legitimate buyer...add me on to get to know me so we can trust each other . $100??? you can make an offer! is angelo_kay@ by the way ;DSelling Bandos Pure, 2 Chaotics, 99 Mining/Theiving, 96 Strength, 89 Dung!Selling This Bandos Pure! 89 Dungeoneering (50k EXP till 90), 99 theiving, 99 mining, 96 strength,80 Attack, 86 Magic, 92 Cooking Almost finished RFD, 65 Defence, it has Chaotic Maul, Chaotic Rapier, about 1m, ALOT of items in the bank, (Runes, Food ect..) GREAT ACCOUNT, a really good pure to PK on Contact me: Email: Baby21love@ Selling this account for cash/rsgp, would rather RSGP, taking pretty much any offer! i'll sell for 50m to anyone right now, E-Mail me! baby21love@~~~~~77 Combat-92 Strength Whip pure!!~~~~I Recently got back into runescape about 2 weeks ago and remembered this account. I Realised why i quit Runescape 2 years ago and dont want to play anymore. Im selling my best account i have and i am NOT taking any type of Runescape trade. I will be Accepting paypal. If your not trusted more than me, then i will refuse to go first. If your trusted i will gladly go first. I am just trying to get rid of the account for some extra cash. If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message me here. Thanks. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.