RS Buy Account, Buying Runescape Buy Account, RS Accounts

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

Looking for rusher! 20Mi have 20M... ill go first if trusted. i dont pay for omm, dont wanna go first. get one would like a good obby mauler. or a g maul/ice barrage. post hereSelling a insane staker w/ 1 Def/SummHello sythe, Its Dave im currently a manager of a Football team and sadly i don't have any time to play runescape, so i decided to sell my accounts. Pics as of 22/3/2011. -The staker Has lost city, Monkey madness , lunar diplomacy + more done also has black gloves. Read before adding and or asking me any questions. -The account will be provided with full information. -Willing to use teamviewer or meet ingame. -Im not here to deal with little kids that are looking forward to try and scam other sythe members. -Willing to use a OMM if you pay. -I would like to get payed in cash but wouldnt decline a good RSGP offer. thedave@ at your service.{Swaps/PP/RSGP} Lv60 1def Str Pure {Swaps/PP/RSGP}[RSGP] Level 85 Zerker WITH 99 Magic/B Gloves/Crystal Bow/F Cape/Torso [40+ Vouches][RSGP] Level 74 - 88 Ranged - Barrage - 92 Strength - Smite - MM [RSGP][RSGP] Level 85 Zerker WITH 99 Magic/B Gloves/Crystal Bow/F Cape/Torso [40+ Vouches]SOLD SOLD SOLD MODS PLEASE CLOSE As the title says, this account is a level 85 Berserker Pure with: Fire Cape Barrows Gloves Fighter Torso Crystal Bow 99 Magic 5 Rune Defenders AND MORE I'm the Second owner, but I have all of the information for this account which will be supplied to you. All wealth will be cleared, so you're buying the bare account with the untradeables and such. I Personally got it from 94-99 Magic, and I have the 98/99 pictures for proof. Either we use an OMM or you may go first I'll cancel the recoveries before we trade Autowin: 45M RSGP : Chaosmuffin1@ I WILL report you if I know you're post count whoring/BSing offers.Selling a insane staker w/ 1 Def/SummHello sythe, Its Dave im currently a manager of a Football team and sadly i don't have any time to play runescape, so i decided to sell my accounts. Pics as of 22/3/2011. -The staker Has lost city, Monkey madness , lunar diplomacy + more done also has black gloves. Read before adding and or asking me any questions. -The account will be provided with full information. -Willing to use teamviewer or meet ingame. -Im not here to deal with little kids that are looking forward to try and scam other sythe members. -Willing to use a OMM if you pay. -I would like to get payed in cash but wouldnt decline a good RSGP offer. thedave@ at your service.[RSGP] Level 74 - 88 Ranged - Barrage - 92 Strength - Smite - MM [RSGP]Starting Bid: 40M Autowin: 80M

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.