RS Buy Account, Buy Accounts RS, RS Account

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RS, 10/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

73 cb , addy gloves , fire cape , dt , mm done.Selling for RSGP , post you offer below and . A/W: 50m[Max 25 Def Pure][Fcape+ChaoticMaul+Slayerhelm][FULLY QUESTED] ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)Level 93+8. Has members until June 29th or so. Fully quested. I will NOT be paying for an OMM. You can bid below and if your interested in buying you can contact me at >> [email protected] PM for screenshots cant link them here there ***'d I am the original owner of the account and have been playing on it for the last 2 years roughly. Will provide original recovery question answers (used when created) date of creation, ip address and everything else that I can assist with. Guarentee 100% no problems. Leave a message if intrested[/quote] Leave a message if intrested[RSGP] Selling BEAST Turmoil pure|87 dung|90+str| [RSGP]ATTENTION: ALL TURM QUESTS ARE DONE NOW HAS CURSES - Looking to sell my initiate pure. - I only Accept RSGPAnd Wu. - 150k/200k tokens for any dungeoneering weapon. - It is 30 def with turmoil. - Has rune gloves, dagon hai robes, avas, DT, ext. - I am the original owner and will provide all details. - Starting bid: 30m - A/W: Unknown - Please post your offer and your . PicturesSelling Fully Quested Ini-Pure 84 dung with rapier 60|93|20|89r|94m|RSGP|WU| ( 1 2)- Looking to sell my initiate pure. - I only Accept RSGPAnd Wu. - It comes with most quests done, + most quests done for turmoil. - Has rune gloves, dagon hai robes, avas, DT, ext. - I am the original owner and will provide all details. - Starting bid: 20m - A/W: Unknown - Please post your offer and your . Pictures [​IMG][rsgp]Selling playerup.com and Bunny Ears Account! only 88 Combat! [rsgp]Hi everyone, looking to sell this playerup.com and bunny ears account. it is my account and i have all info for it. looking for rsgp only, please post an offer and add my ! [email protected] Stats: Holiday Items: combat:|TRUSTED OVER 1.5k TRADED| Selling turmoil pure W 88 dung + rapier [RSGP] ( 1 2)- Looking to sell my initiate pure. - I only Accept RSGP. - 150k/200k tokens for any dungeoneering weapon. - It is 30 def with turmoil. - Has rune gloves, dagon hai robes, avas, DT, ext. - I am the original owner and will provide all details. - Starting bid: 40m - A/W: Unknown - Please post your offer and your . PicturesCharacter with BUNNY EARS (lvl 66)I've been around the game for qutie some time and still managed to keep my first character who has extremely rare un tradeable bunny ears. Throw me some offers and let's see what we can do. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks and happy bidding Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.